51 (edited by Ensireka 2015-08-29 23:26:18)

Re: Theres 14 people in General Chat.

Honestly, I have little desire to log in at all.  I have pumped a lot of $ into the game for cred's ...

If I were being honest though ... I dislike the changes to what was my solo farming and now the assignments; albeit not the end of the world, but it seems too much change too quick for my tastes.  The assignment system would have been great ... but the 15 (exaggeration) pickup and delivery points and the excessive size of the contents for transport assignments just ... ruins it for me. 

If I want to have an alt run an transport assignment in parallel with me while in squad ... they have to either run the one with me or just wait for my completion.  They cannot grab their own. 

I understand you silly Dev's and GM's are trying ... I Love the idea of Perpetuum ... but i'm seriously about done; apparently, according to the population of players ... they are too. 

By the way, I have very little regrets about the amount of money I have put into the game and given you guys.  Sometimes the player population really does have good and bad ideas ... you just need to discern which is which. 

-Ensi

Ps.  I've heard others say they are waiting for the gates to shut down so they can move on.  Because it's like babysitting a rotten child that won't behave and you just eagerly await the parents to come and get it so it'll all finally be over.  But they never come fast enough ...

Ensireka wrote:

Honestly, I have little desire to log in at all.  I have pumped a lot of $ into the game for cred's ...

If I were being honest though ... I dislike the changes to what was my solo farming and now the assignments; albeit not the end of the world, but it seems too much change too quick for my tastes.  The assignment system would have been great ... but the 15 (exaggeration) pickup and delivery points and the excessive size of the contents for transport assignments just ... ruins it for me. 

If I want to have an alt run an transport assignment in parallel with me while in squad ... they have to either run the one with me or just wait for my completion.  They cannot grab their own. 

I understand you silly Dev's and GM's are trying ... I Love the idea of Perpetuum ... but i'm seriously about done; apparently, according to the population of players ... they are too. 

By the way, I have very little regrets about the amount of money I have put into the game and given you guys.  Sometimes the player population really does have good and bad ideas ... you just need to discern which is which. 

-Ensi

Ps.  I've heard others say they are waiting for the gates to shut down so they can move on.  Because it's like babysitting a rotten child that won't behave and you just eagerly await the parents to come and get it so it'll all finally be over.  But they never come fast enough ...

Don't Let The Door Hit You On The Way Out. big_smile

P.S. in before "Can I haz your stuff" post.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ensireka wrote:

-Ensi

It's that kind of attitude that leads to 14 people in general chat.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ensireka wrote:

-Ensi

Well going on the forums and whining about how you can't be bothered to login because of reason A,B,C is no better is it? Oh well, seriousness kills Ville, and you've lost your old sense of humor ever since the steam release, lol.

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Well going on the forums and whining about how you can't be bothered to login because of reason A,B,C is no better is it? Oh well, seriousness kills Ville, and you've lost your old sense of humor ever since the steam release, lol.

It is, it provides an insight into how players think and what things bother them.  So that maybe the developers or the players can come up with a solution of how to fix it.  And as far as my old sense of humor goes, people do grow up and move on with their life.

Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Ville wrote:

It is, it provides an insight into how players think and what things bother them.  So that maybe the developers or the players can come up with a solution of how to fix it.  And as far as my old sense of humor goes, people do grow up and move on with their life.

Paging the real Ville..... Will the Real Ville please stand up? 

no?

Crap looks like were stuck with this Version then kids!

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

57 (edited by Aye Pod 2015-08-30 06:05:30)

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Ville wrote:
BeastmodeGuNs wrote:

Paging the real Ville..... Will the Real Ville please stand up? 

no?

Crap looks like were stuck with this Version then kids!

I miss the post ban Ville where he was cheesy in his compliments.

Dead player Beastmodeguns,

Im so glad you decided to participate in this games forums. It is a great place where one another can connect in relative peace and harmony. Please note that your extensive observance of the going on's in these channels do not reflect your personal experiences in game or otherwise. Please take this into account when observing members of the PoE and please feel free to fill out a complaint form if you or any other member of your "village" feels as if you have been offended in any way. Please submit a formal greivance if so. Greivances are handled in order of their submittal and you will be contacted by a representative of the PoE with instructions to receive your resolution.

We wish you good day.

PoE

Zoom,  i assume you understand that game will be popular only when there will be an advertising. It's just the way the business works. If you decided to develop the game now and advertise later, then it's fine, but don't forget that low online is because of marketing, not because of the game itself.

And by the way, with the time based progression some offline players are still with you. Unlike other games, where long offline usually means quit. I play very rarely, but reading the news and have a booster for next 2 years smile

General chat: i'm not using it too, because it's distracts. For thise who want it non-exitable, i can remind that you want it because you want to see how many people are online. Shouldn't you ask for the online counter somewhere on site instead?

I want new players to feel like there's a player base.  Not a tab that says General Chat(4). We need a more alive game.  Npcs that shout things in vicinity, superior observers talkin ***.  We need a little more immersion.  I'd like to be able to put up marquees outside my terminal.  I'd like to plant vanity items on my island like a robot head on a post next to a teleport, I'd like a chain to go around my chain with a $ sign hanging at its torso.  I'd like to see npc caravans spawn at teleport walking to a terminal and despawn.  Stuff like that!

Why is Ville not doing more to save the game.

In reality this is all the POE's fault for not providing a safe and secure community to play the game.

Shameful.

I am Perpetuum.

Ville wrote:

I want new players to feel like there's a player base.  Not a tab that says General Chat(4). We need a more alive game.  Npcs that shout things in vicinity, superior observers talkin ***.  We need a little more immersion.  I'd like to be able to put up marquees outside my terminal.  I'd like to plant vanity items on my island like a robot head on a post next to a teleport, I'd like a chain to go around my chain with a $ sign hanging at its torso.  I'd like to see npc caravans spawn at teleport walking to a terminal and despawn.  Stuff like that!

*tear*

So many dreams.  So much disappointment awaiting you.

62 (edited by Inda 2015-08-31 07:51:41)

I am try to maintain a corp that incentives people, engage to be ingame and actually play the game.

What I can say so far, if you give some hand for new players they like to play who is suitable to Perpetuum experience.
Still in this "desperate times" we have people to login, they dont care about GC numbers, they just play. So until we have some inlfux of new players that is already better than before and that is the case after Steam, more players start the game after Steam in daily basis ( If I right, if DEVs could confirm that would be nice.)

The problem is the "giving the hand" you need dedicated people to sustain a corporation. So I would see some help in tools about  corporation management.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

63 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-08-31 11:21:34)

Kayin Prime wrote:
Ville wrote:

*tear*

So many dreams.  So much disappointment awaiting you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/s7LrWWLeWLumc/giphy.gif

All those hopes & dreams big_smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

64 (edited by Burial 2015-08-31 18:31:17)

For years you play with complete disregard for others and now you write that. That's rich.

Burial wrote:

For years you play with complete disregard for others and now you write that. That's rich.

I think your little complete disregard for others statement is quite skewed.  I would imagine it would be because you have no idea who I am or what I do on the back end for corporations of player alliances.  Or you think that my posts on "Buff the noobs" is centered around making veterans better, which is quite the opposite.  I have years vested here that I don't want to walk away from because I like the community of players.  These forums are the only video game forums I frequent.  I like these forums quite a bit too.  Because the community.

Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

I think your little complete disregard for others statement is quite skewed.  I would imagine it would be because you have no idea who I am or what I do on the back end for corporations of player alliances.  Or you think that my posts on "Buff the noobs" is centered around making veterans better, which is quite the opposite.  I have years vested here that I don't want to walk away from because I like the community of players.  These forums are the only video game forums I frequent.  I like these forums quite a bit too.  Because the community.

This entire post, is really sad.  Like I feel sorry for you.  I empathize with you, and just feel so sad inside.

I am Perpetuum.

Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

He is so right though. Deliberate effort to reduce the population and bow crocodile tears.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

68 (edited by Burial 2015-08-31 21:52:00)

Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

Buh-hu. Your side has knowingly and deliberately pushed people away from the game with all of the griefing and *** you've done. I don't feel bad for you. We told you for years that even if something is mechanically possible is no reason to do it.

Burial wrote:
Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

Buh-hu. Your side has knowingly and deliberately pushed people away from the game with all of the griefing and *** you've done. I don't feel bad for you. We told you for years that even if something is mechanically possible is no reason to do it.

I still miss being able to jump a whole gang through a single instacharged beacon all at once though... (speaking of mechanic possibilities.) big_smile

Burial wrote:
Ville wrote:
Burial wrote:

Why would I need you to feel bad for me?  I don't care one bit if you or your other pathetic excuses of rage quitting corp mates played or not.  TBH you don't matter and still don't. The game needs less of you and more people who actually have a brain.

71 (edited by Burial 2015-09-01 13:58:51)

The irony is choking me.

72 (edited by Ville 2015-09-01 16:27:48)

Burial wrote:

The irony is choking me.

Irony's not the only thing your choking on.

Does the truth trigger your fee-fees?

Burial wrote:

Does the truth trigger your fee-fees?

Dear Player Burial,

Hello!  I wish to say thank you for taking time to suggest your clearly well thought out and fantastic approach to solving the games problems in a whole.  I would like you to know I take great pleasure in knowing that YOU player Burial enjoy this game so much your willing to post such fantastic feedback!  I wish to remind you player Burial that I care for you.  I care for your health: Mental and Physical.  I sincerely hope you understand player Burial that terrible posting and overall discontentment with your current situation are often followed by emotions of butt hurt and sadness.  Player Burial, I hope you sincerely seek help for your mental health problems.  I hope deareast player Burial, you, are aware that such mental health problems can lead to very TERRIBLE things.  And I, player Burial, don't want those terrible things to happen to you!  Because you are a fantastic person!  You, Player Burial, are Special.  Special in a way that all snowflakes are.  And you, Player Burial, have great potential!  You must harness that Potential Player Burial and overcome from the butthurtness, Rage, bitter, and discontent you have made for yourself and rise above that!  You must be better Player Burial!  You must achieve something, because their is hope and as long as there is a Hershfield Terminal there will be a place for you, Player Burial, in an environment where you can not achieve harm to yourself.  No mean pvpers coming by and taking your station and LOCKING YOU OUT!!  No mean guy named Syndic showing up and ruining YOUR game play experience.  Might I interest you player Burial in Artifact scanning?  On Ancient Hershfield player Burial, the secret race of nians left remnants of their culture scattered across the plains.  You must muster all your fortitude as you chase various hidden treasures across the island of Hershfield!!  If that seems too complicated maybe Player Burial, mining is more your forte?   Jump into vastly skilled industrial robots designed to make your industrial empire within reach, meet the Argano Player Burial.  The Argano is the gateway to your mining empire!  For with it you can conquer many a fields of precious raw ore.  Maybe your a marketeer!  Master the art of selling alpha minerals while purchasing epriton to build your arsenal of 300 MK1 Mechs!!!  In Hershfield player Burial, you can achieve ANYTHING!  The bar is set at the locked outposts and only you can attain it!  Best of luck player Burial!  Be safe! o/

And if you act now you can be provided a special prize: http://tinyurl.com/o54caz8 !  Only for you Player Burial!

Closed on request.