1 (edited by Blocker 2015-08-25 12:06:55)

Topic: Ammo Bug

Zoom, just noticed something strange. When doing a mission at completion I reload and dock up. Before I dock all guns have 110 ammo loaded. If I undock the 5th gun has 97 ammo and all the others have 110. I I reload all guns with chemo ammo then dock all guns have 110 chemo ammo. Undock again, without doing anything, and the 5th gun again has 97 ammo but it has now switch to thermal ammo. So I have 5 guns with 110 chemo and 1 gun with 97 thermo.

Not a game breaker by any means, but it may have other unintended consequences at some point.

2 (edited by Baer Mowser 2015-08-26 09:33:43)

Re: Ammo Bug

I had this same thing happen to me as well. I just thought I had loaded the wrong ammo at some point.

Baer Mowser
The Crimson Order
Perpetuum Chapter Leader
"In Life, all that any man truly owns is his own Death!"

Is there a surefire way to reproduce this? I have no luck.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Is there a surefire way to reproduce this? I have no luck.

Not sure what you mean but if I undock, reload, dock, undock again without doing anything, it happens.. Every time.

I'll try later on with another bot, maybe I need to take the guns off and put them back on.. I'll try that too and get back to you.

How do you expend your ammo before you reload? Or do you already undock with incomplete clips?

Ok I did some testing and taking all the guns off and putting them back on has seemed to fix it.

Ok. So now the question is how would one f* up his modules like that smile

DEV Zoom wrote:

Hes Australian... it comes naturally

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

DEV Zoom wrote:

I don't understand, what's that supposed to mean ? Are you taking the piss ??

I mean now that we established that this isn't caused by simply docking and undocking, the question is what needs to happen to the modules to get bugged like that.

DEV Zoom wrote:

I mean now that we established that this isn't caused by simply docking and undocking, the question is what needs to happen to the modules to get bugged like that.

Meh, it's fixed now and it's not important enough to justify dev time on it, focus your energies into something else.  If it happens again I'll let you know, you can close this thread.

Could be when the patch was ported over existing fitted bots throw an error but reequiping them recaptures then in new patch mechanics?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

template fitted robot?
refitted on terrain on field terminal?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear