Re: Mission Balance

Jasdemi wrote:
Illiathos wrote:

By trying to deter people from botting you are by my opinion using wrong measures that hurt the whole population, like reds in alpha 2. For bots, just get recognition software and actually ban the people. And no, multiboxers arent botters, but the devs are trying to put both down for some reason.

As for dev Zoom, i believe that delivering an item for mining is just unnecessary and brings a lot of pain without any gain. If i really want to multi missions, i can still get my 12 accounts on them and have goffers, its going to be a pain, but its not going to make me any less op that i am atm.

Who gave this guy drugs? Or is it just failed attempt at trolling? Can't tell.
While you're at it, why don't you suggest to remove the transporting part from Transport missions? It's silly and unnecessary.

I fail to comprehend what you're talking about, give me some concrete critic about it.

Illiathos wrote:

i believe that delivering an item for mining is just unnecessary and brings a lot of pain without any gain.

But you already have to deliver an item... the minerals. What's the difference between delivering minerals and an item that spawns at the same place where you mined?

DEV Zoom wrote:
Illiathos wrote:

i believe that delivering an item for mining is just unnecessary and brings a lot of pain without any gain.

But you already have to deliver an item... the minerals. What's the difference between delivering minerals and an item that spawns at the same place where you mined?

I guess im still talking about the old missions where you dont have to deliver the ore. My bad. If its like that, then it doesnt really matter whether you have to deliver the ore or the item that drops.

Do my memories wrong but we had lvl3 missions at Alpha1 Outposts?

Because now we miss them if I right. That is intented?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

It's intended, they will be available on Alpha2.

any news on mission statistics?

do you track how many agents are on average running missions together (idle and active) and how much NIC those make?
sounds like simple enough database queries.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Is it feasible?

Alpha 1 = L1-2 missions
Alpha 2 = L3-4 missions
Beta 1 = L5-6 missions
Beta 2 = L7-8 missions