Topic: 2 new ideas for perpetuum

here are 2 new ideas i have for perpetuum. i'll start with virtual building, so what if your corperation was going to build a new gamma base. all you have to plan the design is write it in chat or use teamspeak but if the virtual building was added to the game you could make a layout of a base for your corperation to look at instead of trying to make a mental image of it in your mind.

the second idea i have is custom robots. you can open a tab and build it virtually. then you could publish it to specific people. then your corporation could have a super bot. or a bot to share with everyone.

For both ideas, it can tell you the pieces and how much of them you need to build it.

Re: 2 new ideas for perpetuum

for the first idea - it would already helpfull if the colony planner could show the holographic buildings on terrain.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

well then you would have to go to the gamma island to make the design what if your killed by another player while making it.

gamma islands enable pvp.

ADFormer wrote:

well then you would have to go to the gamma island to make the design what if your killed by another player while making it.

gamma islands enable pvp.

Take some friends with you.

You just go plop a terminal down you have 72 hours of protection.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

6 (edited by ADFormer 2015-08-15 12:17:59)

well the idea here is to make the design before building anything, so the terminal can take the design and tell you what you need to build the base.

and so your corperation can take a good look on what you were thingking the base should look like.

testserver?

if you mean like to test to see if its the base design your corperation wants then yes

so anyways what do you guys think about the second idea?