Topic: Joker's summer meet

Joke are having a meetup next Summer in Barcelona (probably July / August).

There is five of us provisionally going at the moment. Feel free to join us if your not Weedy.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Joker's summer meet

No creeps.

meh, while barcelona would be intresting, its to far to drive by car, and i feel kinda reluctant to take a plane there (germanwings... you know)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

meh, while barcelona would be intresting, its to far to drive by car, and i feel kinda reluctant to take a plane there (germanwings... you know)

1 year to decide luckily. big_smile

I won't be going but since unless someone says otherwise of the past, there has not been a RL meetup for perpetuum before, so naturally I highly support this, POE or ERA, all flavors of player in perpetuum(again unless your name is Weedy) should look into it!

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Annihilator don't worry, there are other planes than GW that fly safe from Barcelona to Germany (I proofed for myself less than 24 h after the plane your talking about)

BeastmodeGuNs wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

1 year to decide luckily. big_smile

I won't be going but since unless someone says otherwise of the past, there has not been a RL meetup for perpetuum before, so naturally I highly support this, POE or ERA, all flavors of player in perpetuum(again unless your name is Weedy) should look into it!

You are going beastmode you just don't know it yet.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Wtf is this high-school click stuff?

Ill be in Europe for 5 weeks come September next year with a group. Weedy among other CIR and Euro gamers I know will be joining us for certain parts of the trip.

Start in Amsterdam - > Germany and move on from there.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Last I asked Jita which was less then a month ago, this is still going to be a thing, so yeah.

Bump bumpity bump bump

Reading this signature fills you with determination.