Topic: Gamma, PBS - No build zones. Some random thoughts / Questions

So since coming back to the game a few weeks ago I have messed around with Gamma a little bit. First time since it got the rework. But ive noticed a few things so maybe yas can help me out lol.

First off On the whole I like the PBS changes. Max connection range for turrets from a station.. perfect. Band width. works fantastic.
Energy wells & power consumption doesn't seem to bad, tho I do think energy fields still need to be bigger.

Was Erosion added to the game? In my wanderings I'm seeing TFing that isnt reverting.

I like the no build zone but i have to ask: Why cant command nodes, Energy Xfers/BBs, maskers, RRs be built as well?

But last & not least, Terraforming. Theres no way around it Beacon TFing must come back. What we have now is so horrible I feel it detracts from the Gamma experience.
I think even with the slope limitation we could make interesting & useful designs. The problem is tile TFing is to hard to do this with & your stuck with just basic sh*t... aka flatten off an area.

I have an idea for how Beacon TFing could work but ill make a separate thread smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Re: Gamma, PBS - No build zones. Some random thoughts / Questions

Command relays in next patch, erosion is slowly working

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

i wonder if zoom can now tell us the radius in which erosion doesn't happen, around buildings (or walls/concrete not degrade)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I need command relays in like now.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.