Topic: UN-nerf green bots!

The balance of the game has been destroyed by the green bot nerf.  Now few peeps field green bots.  consequently, blue bots are not fielded either, because their primary targets (green bots) are not present.  So now there is a GLUT of yellow bots fielded.  Green bots were disadvantaged in several ways, and their energy advantage WAS the balancing factor.  FIX THIS!

Re: UN-nerf green bots!

Yep. 

Where they screwed up was they brought down the bots by 20% across the board BUT most T4 modules have a 15% bonus.  Which now means the bot with the most leg and head slots is king.  Hence Seth MK2s online.

Terrible "Robot Rebalance"

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

3 (edited by Rovoc 2015-08-05 14:56:09)

So why make a demand with no suggestion? how do you buff green bots and not make them OP? Make them faster and they out run and shoot any other heavy.  Give them more range(then they already have) and they out range and no LOS, which is too much of an advantage.  I think people just aren't playing them the way they should be played, which should be towards their strengths.  i'll admit i'd like to see more green bots on the field, however the ones i've played with play a key role.  In a final fantasy standpoint they're the "Rangers" of the group and should be played that way but because of trees and hills we have to fight right on top of each other.  So instead of demands how about giving a suggestion or constructive criticisms?  I just re-read ur post my bad paw.  Are you suggesting only the energy needs to be fixed?

+1 make green bots useful again

[05:36:51] <Lemon> i hate you... just so you know

[15:05:49] <Ville> I have to admit, that was pretty fu**ing pimp ^^
                           http://www.perp-kill.net/related/749

I think you should remove the demob resistance bonus from everything and give it to green. *** damage is ok if your kiting.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

The super-nerf to green is a symptom of a more insidious disease.

There are 2 campaigners who campaigned for Ictus to be nerfed for their own selfish agenda, which resulted in the "balance" we have today. It's neither the first nor the last time we've seen their selfish agenda attempt to change the game for worse to suit their risk-averse playstyle.

This time they succeeded and many Green pilots suffer as a result.

Ban them.

Naismith wrote:

The super-nerf to green is a symptom of a more insidious disease.

There are 2 campaigners who campaigned for Ictus to be nerfed for their own selfish agenda, which resulted in the "balance" we have today. It's neither the first nor the last time we've seen their selfish agenda attempt to change the game for worse to suit their risk-averse playstyle.

This time they succeeded and many Green pilots suffer as a result.

Ban them.

Who?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Who?

There have been two individuals, S. and L. , always boasting about how IMBA the Ictus is and how they will field them exclusively if ECM gets ever touched.

i wouldn't mind them beeing banned for that tongue

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Jita wrote:

Who?

There have been two individuals, S. and L. , always boasting about how IMBA the Ictus is and how they will field them exclusively if ECM gets ever touched.

i wouldn't mind them beeing banned for that tongue

Go back read through my posts and get educated:

Game was balanced
B and J wanted to play plated heavy online instead of having to bring a mix of everything
Nerfing EWar makes Ictus supreme
Nerfing Ictus makes Heavies supreme
Zoom listened to the wrong people (this was predicted and Seth mk2's were put into production months in advance on a dedicated producer account)
Seth Mk2 Online happened
We started fielding Seth Mk2's
Everyone else starts complaining about Seth Mk2 Online.

REAP WHAT YOU SOWED.

10 (edited by Burial 2015-08-05 20:31:44)

Syndic, the game was never balanced and if they plan on balancing the game only by flipping everything upside down every couple of years without any tweaking, it never will be.

Gradual changes, devs plz.

Game was balanced in the sense that every race, robot, playstyle was viable.

You pushing your selfish agendas, and Alf's hairbrained thinking turned the game from a place of relative balance to Seth Mk2 Online.

Punchline being, you still lose.

12 (edited by Burial 2015-08-05 20:52:05)

You blame the balance change on us? You're a ***.

6 pages of how to make the balancing patch better, but how much actually got done.. ?

Honestly, the best possible changes right now are to go over the robot class speeds, implement the stacking pentalties and remove some neut slots from heavies. The damage output between what a heavy with all tuners brings versys a heavy with a more balanced fit is way too distinct.

Burial wrote:

Syndic, the game was never balanced and if they plan on balancing the game only by flipping everything upside down every couple of years without any tweaking, it never will be.

Gradual changes, devs plz.

I disagree with your statement.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/101828/#p101828

There's you sperging, there's me telling you this was going to happen even before Green got nerfed.

Burial wrote:

You blame the balance change on us? You're a ***.

6 pages of how to make the balancing patch better, but how much actually got done.. ?

Honestly, the best possible changes right now are to go over the robot class speeds, implement the stacking pentalties and remove some neut slots from heavies. The damage output between what a heavy with all tuners brings versys a heavy with a more balanced fit is way too distinct.

Naismith wrote:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/101828/#p101828

There's you sperging, there's me telling you this was going to happen even before Green got nerfed.

There is 13 pages and a lot of mostly non-constructive, un-tested, un-proven opinions and theory's from your side.

Most of the ex-members from your side did provide constructive theories and arguments with numbers and testing to back it up, however there are still a few shiny gems who didn't.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

I would love to see a post where I promoted needing greens or heavy online. I think this is just imagination land. Your genuinely kinda unhinged sometimes.

This is awesome.

Your never going to get un-blamed for this. 

Also J-B are not green dudes.

But BJ are green dudes.  Something to think on. Or around, back and forth.

But really they are not green pilots, but will say they have alts doing them ect ect.

I am also behind the Banning of Stupid players.  +1 Glorious Leader!

I am Perpetuum.

Joke used to be all green, he's mental lol

Notah...

This is a blatant lie.  Backed up with zero evidence what so ever. 
You are attempting to bandwagon onto M2S success, with green association.

Go away you red drunkard.

I am Perpetuum.

20 (edited by BadAss 2015-08-06 08:55:27)

need only: 1. remove two slot neut from seth 2. yellow can use only lasers. 3. blue can use only magnits. 4. new faction use guns.

and no problem "seth online"

Just @ Game

Here is where I have this massive problem.

Every robot in game was nerfed 20% that is compensated by 1 Tuner in their respect aspects.

Vagabond 20% reduction to EW strength.  Solution add 1 tuner and back to the old ewar strength.

Zenith 20% reduction to Suppression strength.  Solution add 1 tuner and back to the old ewar strength.

Ictus 50% reduction to neuting strength.  Solution, go play another class.  Why?  Because for an ictus to shield tank it needs 2 DIFFERENT slots to be effective.  It needs head slots (shield hardeners)and it needs leg slots(rechargers, shield, injector).  The Vagabond and Zenith don't utilize the chassis slots, ictus does.  And the problem most players have is that Ictus' role on the battle field is dependent on terrain, speed, and it's role.  if I fit an ictus up to be a Tank it's neuting power is worthless.  If I fit up an Ictus to be offensive it has No tank OR is too Slow.

22 (edited by Ville 2015-08-06 15:28:37)

To bring the balance back into play, I'd suggest the following items:

Giving us 30% back to bonus for the robot.
Add an additional leg slot to All green classes.
Remove LOS to Neuts (omg!)
Buff the base speed of the green robots so full loaded it can do 105 (WITHOUT LIGHT WEIGHT FRAME).

Ville wrote:

Buff the base speed of the green robots so full loaded it can do 105 (WITHOUT LIGHT WEIGHT FRAME).

base speed means nothing when your demobbed by some idiot in a waspish with 0.03 shield dispersion. Green bots kite or die, they do a third of the damage of gun bots, they need a demob resistance bonus and it needs removing from the other assaults.

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

base speed means nothing when your demobbed by some idiot in a waspish with 0.03 shield dispersion. Green bots kite or die, they do a third of the damage of gun bots, they need a demob resistance bonus and it needs removing from the other assaults.

wow you can get .03 shield dispersion in a waspish?  With a demob, and fast enough to do something?

BASE SPEED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

YOUR HEARD IT HERE FIRST.  FROM THE ONE WHO IS AWESOME, BASE SPEED MEANS NOTHING!

I am Perpetuum.