Topic: Plasma

does plasma sold inside gamma terminals show on the graphs for amount sold?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Plasma

Answer.

Go build one.

Find out.

...Profit??

I am Perpetuum.

Jita wrote:

does plasma sold inside gamma terminals show on the graphs for amount sold?

sell plasma at any gamma terminal that is open for you...

or did you reset standings with everyone who has one? big_smile

(ethos base on solarfield should still be open for you)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It's not a hard question, pretty sure the answer is no.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I believe that's for market transactions only not plasma sold to terminals

Rovoc wrote:

So you don't know.

Great Helpful Post.  I at least have good solid advice.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:
Rovoc wrote:

So you don't know.

Great Helpful Post.  I at least have good solid advice.

So you cant answer it either is what your hinting at?

So the real question is - if it is not currently shown, can all goods sold at gamma and locked beta terminals show on the market report?

I'd be very interested to see gamma station plasma sales ...

Jita wrote:

So the real question is - if it is not currently shown, can all goods sold at gamma and locked beta terminals show on the market report?

I can only say no as I dont recall the info during gamma 1.0. I doubt things changed with 2.0

Aye Pod wrote:
Jita wrote:

I can only say no as I dont recall the info during gamma 1.0. I doubt things changed with 2.0

You have a gamma, could try.

Also what he is getting at.
This would be a simple way to hide a exploit, or mass plasma sales from a exploit.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

Also what he is getting at.
This would be a simple way to hide a exploit, or mass plasma sales from a exploit.

oh, really?

i would have never figured that out fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Anyone smart enough to exploit, would be smart enough not to sell plasma in one giant bulk, instead slowly cashing it in over time.

Naismith wrote:

Anyone smart enough to exploit, would be smart enough not to sell plasma in one giant bulk, instead slowly cashing it in over time.

If you look at the amount of plasma sold over the market its really not that much. If thats the best an exploit can do then have at it big_smile

I bet you would like to see at which times which gamma has what (plasma) sales. Would be nice to recognize patterns and wait for haul passing by.

Goffer wrote:

I bet you would like to see at which times which gamma has what (plasma) sales. Would be nice to recognize patterns and wait for haul passing by.

You would never see that Goffer. Not unless you had docking rights. You would only see a global amount of plasma sold.

Paging Zoom to this thread! Is this in place now and if not can it be?

Goffer wrote:

Your joking right?

You must be joking...or insane.

Well, possible.  Yea lets go with insane.
This has NOTHING more to do with anything but to CATCH a exploiter.

Our glorious leader's statement is troubling.  Almost like, something something...

I am Perpetuum.

Bump for answers!

bump

Jita wrote:

bump

The gods won't here you, they avoid self incrimination.

RIP PERPETUUM

Still waiting for an answer.

yes it does