1 (edited by Gunner 2015-08-02 18:52:06)

Topic: <12> and 62nd Selling Asintec Terminal - may need repairs

or rent contract

need hauler can hold 1.06G

http://i.gyazo.com/8c7d8e8561467b28092de51bf52e00cb.png

updated pic

contact Peanut

Re: <12> and 62nd Selling Asintec Terminal - may need repairs

Only serious bidders need inquire, thank you

I offer my first born son, and a box of slim jims.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

idk seems like a lot of work

updated pic

Do you still require me to haul it myself, or do you deliver?

who ensures the safety of the field can until trade was done?

or in other words, which gammaterminal did you "decon" ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

who ensures the safety of the field can until trade was done?

or in other words, which gammaterminal did you "decon" ?

It's a spark 'bug' you get when you try the dupe scarab trick

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Can anyone shed some light on this? Are these ghost items aka. they disappear when you refresh/reopen the window? Or how are they created?

DEV Zoom wrote:

Can anyone shed some light on this? Are these ghost items aka. they disappear when you refresh/reopen the window? Or how are they created?

if you spark around you get a bit of lag inbetween moving from one station to another. If you do this while undocking in the lag period you get some funny anomalies. I've heard reports from Peanut back when we were allied that doing so could dupe items. He never said he had done it, just that he had heard it was possible. We tested it for a while to see if it worked. This is why it became the scarab trick - if your gonna try and dupe go big.

I couldn't get it to duplicate anything but I did get some interesting anomalies such as it flinging you in to the middle of the island and out of station, it changing the color of your bot and a few other little quibbles. One of them was this.

I couldn't find anything that was repeatable or had any impact so I never bothered much after that.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

DEV Zoom wrote:

Ignore Jita, he's trying to make up stuff he has no idea about.  This is what happens when you do 500 beacons at one time.  See how the kernels are still "5th star"?  It's super old.  It happened when all the beacon loot was pulled from a dump corporation storage to a personal storage in someone's hanger.  No longer happens since bandwidth was increased.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Ignore Jita, he's trying to make up stuff he has no idea about.  This is what happens when you do 500 beacons at one time.  See how the kernels are still "5th star"?  It's super old.  It happened when all the beacon loot was pulled from a dump corporation storage to a personal storage in someone's hanger.  No longer happens since bandwidth was increased.

Then there must be two ways big_smile

Jesus, I completely missed the date of the post -_-

DEV Zoom wrote:

Jesus, I completely missed the date of the post -_-

Did you let Alf balance your brain?

Does that mean Zooms 20% less effective?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.