Topic: Reactor plasma and NPC rewards

So i been thinking of this ever sins i started this game back when kernals were the main income of NPC Farming

Back when i started this game i had a arbalest and i whanted to make NIC moar faster than on alpha so i tught if i go to beta im forsure gona get alot morre for my risk!  WRONG!

Then i whent out to beta to farm a 3rd star spawn (WTF alpha?) and I remeber so very well back then that i was thinking WHAT IF some one came across me and jsut nuked me then all this time and reward i have to cash inn at a station wuld be lost whit absolutly no gain at all other than a new arkeh.

I think it wuld help to remove reactor plasma whit nic or racial emblem/tokens thats stored on ur personal profile?? wallet?? or change the system on how u get ur nic rewards when your out there "farming"   this might bring morre activity and reason to risk your time

i think a part of low low activity other than intrusion on betas can be that its not very rewarding there.
It got mostly the same lvl npc around witch also dont give u that much morre than safe alphas

I dont think no one ever farmed beta other then in the launch days were u relly needed them kernals for tech fast

This might be a small part of it but i think it wuld help
I dont feel like i explained my tught were well but as i see flaws il edit big_smile

Re: Reactor plasma and NPC rewards

the new mission system on Beta island will hopefully fix this with more rewards for your time spent risking your stuff.

RIP PERPETUUM

Yes but that is for missions 

if u dont have standings and cant be bothered whit it or whant to run all over the place
What if u whant to be sneaky and farm in a corner on a hostile island? or your own

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

Yes but that is for missions 

if u dont have standings and cant be bothered whit it or whant to run all over the place
What if u whant to be sneaky and farm in a corner on a hostile island? or your own

Static spawn will be removed, you will not be able to sit in a corner to farm.

RIP PERPETUUM

5 (edited by Estamel Tharch0n 2015-07-28 15:44:58)

i understand but thats not the point my point is why do i have to run to a station to collect my reward before i get killed so i can benefit from my time spent on the field

the only reason this works on alpha is because no one can take it from u or kill u.  And u can take it in 100% safety and trade it in for nic

Also roaming spawns will not add any thing to the alpha/beta other than morre natural Behavior

Estamel Tharch0n wrote:

i understand but thats not the point my point is why do i have to run to a station to collect my reward before i get killed so i can benefit from my time spent on the field

the only reason this works on alpha is because no one can take it from u or kill u.  And u can take it in 100% safety and trade it in for nic

Also roaming spawns will not add any thing to the alpha/beta other than more natural Behavior

Well that does depend on the loot table re balance.

Rather than be concerned about Plasma I've got my eye on kernels. with the removal of Static spawns farming kernels will become a mammoth task.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue