Re: Step between Alpha and Beta for new corporations

I guess even botters get tired of botting. big_smile

27 (edited by Burial 2015-07-24 12:19:20)

Sunny, NSE started during Steam launch and took part of the Norhoop agreement, right? There's 20 in GC right now, it's different.

Burial wrote:

Sunny, NSE started during Steam launch and took part of the Norhoop agreement, right? There's 20 in GC right now, it's different.

Cons too

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

What are we going to list the names of corps that have started & died or shrunk over this games history?

Fnavy
Hun
M2s
Nex
Foom
ATG
N-A
CS
Enclave
RG
CHAOS .. eh hmm ya
should i go on ? tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

What are we going to list the names of corps that have started & died or shrunk over this games history?

Fnavy
Hun
M2s
Nex
Foom
ATG
N-A
CS
Enclave
RG
CHAOS .. eh hmm ya
should i go on ? tongue

Well you could add CIR to the list.
The number of accounts might be the same but the number of players has shrunk. tongue

DarkTerror wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Fnavy
Hun
M2s
Nex
Foom
ATG
N-A
CS
Enclave
RG
CHAOS .. eh hmm ya
should i go on ? tongue

Well you could add CIR to the list.
The number of accounts might be the same but the number of players has shrunk. tongue

Hahaha.

How oblivious.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Burial wrote:

No actually it didn't.  It showed up with Ambedrake - Sept 2014.   You're thinking of a previous NSE.  Nightsong Entertainment is what Sunny was referring to and that began last September. 

We had quite literally nothing and were on Beta in 3 months largely by our own effort.  CIR's boredom basically steamrolled us onto Gamma though. I think our first base was out of the personal inventory of 1 member...  it's sickening how much resources those guys have.