Re: Petition to keep sparks in the game - -

Signed but ratelimit cycle time to one per x number of hours like eve's jumpclone system.  Eve's is once per 24hrs.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

I have to say after coming back to the game. The new alpha HWY & TP network is fantastic. I think after a little time to get used to not having STP we will never look back. smile

-1 to OP

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I'm actually not that worried about spark removal, especially as Obi said the hwy and TP network are better. I would have liked even just one spark for a gamma base, but meh I'll adapt..

Blocker wrote:

I'm actually not that worried about spark removal, especially as Obi said the hwy and TP network are better. I would have liked even just one spark for a gamma base, but meh I'll adapt..

Hey might make having those HWYs built on Gamma mean something tongue

YES I LOVE HWYs... ok i know i have issues...... But they just offer so much great game play!!!!! big_smile

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Blocker wrote:

YES I LOVE HWYs... ok i know i have issues...... But they just offer so much great game play!!!!! big_smile

But they take energy to power yeah ? Meh, just staring to turn into a second job again feeding the bloody things, and I'm just too damn lazy for that.. big_smile

Blocker wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Blocker wrote:

But they take energy to power yeah ? Meh, just staring to turn into a second job again feeding the bloody things, and I'm just too damn lazy for that.. big_smile

they are power hogs. it would be nice if the DEVs could tone it down a bit so people can have a reasonable network & as you say not turn into a 2nd job to powering them smile

33 (edited by KKing 2015-07-30 01:06:24)

No.  Walk you lazy hobos.

+1 

id like to see them stay in alpha but it can go either way
if anything it should be 24 timer like steve or skills to work at faster jump time

bumparuski

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

-1 , delete the spark teleports plz !

37 (edited by Mrs Pickerel 2015-08-10 15:03:58)

Just returned after a long hiatus.  I see the roadways are really excellent now.  But I still like being able to spark teleport.  Sparking and roadways serve two different needs and make travel and/or moving commodities a flexible endeavor if you plan it out for efficiency. 

In my youth, I rode my bicycle everywhere (on purpose).  You must seriously plan your routes for a number of different reasons because at 15 mph, you do not have ANY time to waste.  The same level of planning can be realized with the system as I found it yesterday - accelerated roadways + spark teleports + mission teleports. 

I didn't even bother with field teleporters as the system is really efficient now.  I mean, blaze through a quickie mission from a field terminal and the whole squad gets to teleport! Compare that to pre/post cooldowns for teleporters...  That being said, I can see how when PVEing you could be out in the weeds and need a field device, or for long distance island hopping.

Overall, I'd say I love it the way it is now.  This is a radical improvement over the way it was before the highway expansion.  Please do not change it!