151 (edited by BadAss 2015-06-11 14:58:20)

Re: Random assignments testing

if you want make hardcore for fight mission, i tell how it make.

the easiest way: not share the mission of the factions. one mission all three factions. then the ERP tactics will work worse and we get a new level of complexity  (This first step is to get a situation similar to PVP) smile

p.s. better rather to make the player to choose which faction will be mission

- Pelistal      |
- Nuimqol    | <----Standard award for mission
- Thelodica  |

- All faction (burning mix)   |  <--- Standard award for mission + bonus

Just @ Game

Tried a few combat assignments lvl 2 telling me to: A scout the marked location then (done): B destroy enemy units, but there are no NPC to kill anywhere or spawning.

RIP PERPETUUM

We'll put out a fix for that soon.

just a sidenote:
while the current mission system on live server gives the player next to no control over what he gets,
the system on the Test server gives IMHO a little bit to much control in the wrong place.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

BadAss wrote:

if you want make hardcore for fight mission, i tell how it make.

the easiest way: not share the mission of the factions. one mission all three factions. then the ERP tactics will work worse and we get a new level of complexity  (This first step is to get a situation similar to PVP) smile

p.s. better rather to make the player to choose which faction will be mission

- Pelistal      |
- Nuimqol    | <----Standard award for mission
- Thelodica  |

- All faction (burning mix)   |  <--- Standard award for mission + bonus

That is a good idea to consider.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

New update:

• *fixed* Manufacturing objectives will always require you to do exactly 1 production cycle, regardless of the number of items that have to be produced. This is intended, but not apparent on the UI yet. - Products per cycle is now shown in CTs and in the factory.

• First balancing pass is in.

This weekend is planned to be the last big push for testing, we have scheduled the patch for Monday, June 15th.

The relations has 3 digit now but the mission rewards are 0.00 format should be change also?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

The relations has 3 digit now but the mission rewards are 0.00 format should be change also?

No, higher levels need that precision.

530 in relation screen, 0.76 on mission

I hope that not increase my rep with 0.76.

Energy to Earth!

160 (edited by Annihilator 2015-06-13 00:33:22)

does this actually mean, the new highway/teleport layout for attalica and daoden will go on live untested?

will attalica get the same high-speed connection to norhoop (via berwalem->port kay-> haddonwol) that NV has to hokko?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

When are we going to test the top tier assignments? smile

now run fight mission (5) on alpha 2, i have bug. i kill 3/3 npc but mission not done, 2/3

Just @ Game

163 (edited by DEV Zoom 2015-07-19 22:27:11)

So the reworked Alpha 2 islands are now out on the test server (properly now). Available assignment levels are 0-5 and that's how it will be on the live server too.

Note that like in the case of Alpha 1 reworks, field terminal collision and the proper placement and collision of mission structures are not in yet (or at least not everywhere).

Also if you're observant you might notice that we have improved the tiling/resolution of the terrain textures everywhere.

164 (edited by Annihilator 2015-07-19 22:59:50)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Also if you're observant you might notice that we have improved the tiling/resolution of the terrain textures everywhere.

gonna take a look at this and comment then big_smile

edit:
looks good on green and yellow. Blue islands are still... depressing monotone blue-greyish, so even a finer resolution of the ground texture wont make it better.

but concrete/highway ground now looks evem more repetitive as it already was...

its on live already
but can you please rename the missiontemplate "connection lost" ?

for some very obvious reasons i think that a bad mission title to be displayed in the mission window

Annihilator wrote:

its on live already
but can you please rename the missiontemplate "connection lost" ?

for some very obvious reasons i think that a bad mission title to be displayed in the mission window

TROLOLO lol

What is the ETA on Beta 1 field terminals hitting the PTS?

The closest you'll get is "soon".

Are we talking "soon" measured in days, weeks or months. big_smile

He didn't trademark it so.. Probably Novemberish.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

you can tighten time limits too.

Maybe later, balancing that would be really something else.

help

Harvest missions are currently so lucrative, that i am threatened by my alliance members for harvesting plants down to zero.

[21:03:58] <****> if you kill all the plants I'll start shooting you on sight
[21:04:01] <****> or ECMing

Annihilator wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

you can tighten time limits too.

Maybe later, balancing that would be really something else.

help

Harvest missions are currently so lucrative, that i am threatened by my alliance members for harvesting plants down to zero.

[21:03:58] <****> if you kill all the plants I'll start shooting you on sight
[21:04:01] <****> or ECMing

I stand by my word! I will harass everyone who will harvest my mission farms down to 0 with mighty ECM!