Re: Ratting on Beta

Maybe we should ban the idiot(s) crying exploit that inspired such a shi**y change in the first place.

IMHO they should have removed the syndicate shop instead of that no-loot-rule.

allowing player to buy easy-to-exploitable beacons from infinite stocked market with tokens from easy-to-exploitable missions, was the seed towards the end of PvE.

now they have to balance everything around easy-mass-accessable kernels, plasma and fragments.

Can't really wait to get access to infinite stockpiles of t4+ items that surpass everything craftable and don'T need a single bit of the main currency to be paid.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

IMHO they should have removed the syndicate shop instead of that no-loot-rule.

allowing player to buy easy-to-exploitable beacons from infinite stocked market with tokens from easy-to-exploitable missions, was the seed towards the end of PvE.

now they have to balance everything around easy-mass-accessable kernels, plasma and fragments.

Can't really wait to get access to infinite stockpiles of t4+ items that surpass everything craftable and don'T need a single bit of the main currency to be paid.

If beta missions are good enough, now you'll see people out there doing stuff.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Aye Pod wrote:

Maybe we should ban the idiot(s) crying exploit that inspired such a shi**y change in the first place.

Or we could ban the people who, exploit?

Call me crazy, and tell me in the mirror "I just dont care if you play or not".

I am Perpetuum.

Ville wrote:

If beta missions are good enough, now you'll see people out there doing stuff.

who are those people? those who shut off the island via gatescouts to run the missions with the highest profits with least effort/risk,

or those who want to run lvl2 missions with twice the reward for quadruple risk (+pvp gank +aoe explosion +observers + red roams) ?

now... what fit would be best to run those missions with either minimal loss on explode, or with masker for slightly increased protection?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Jita wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Hey you want to give a boost to Ratting on Beta?

Heres an idea.

Remove explosion damage nerf to NPCs. Was a dumb *** nerf. Idiot DEVs should have fixed the problem directly which was number of beacons you can drop at once. That alone was a BIG nerf to Beta.

It was like kicking the Cat because the Dogs took a sh*t on the carpet. roll

They should have fixed the problem directly by temp banning the idiots breaking it

Um if that was the case then they needed to start banning people when Gamma was first launched. DEVs knew about beacon pits back then. they only acted when STC started farming them 100+ at a time smile & lagged the whole bloody server.

Your opinions are bad. And tend to exhibit the tried & successful  "squeaky wheel gets the oil" tactic.

But please do keep trying im sure if you cry enough the DEVs will ban people for you smile  I mean they seem happy to nerf whole sections of their game in 1 blunder after another to appease the vocal peanut gallery on these forums smile

This is a complete contradiction of your entire forum life.

The tendency of looking at things that are not working well (Squeaky) is not a bad system, in fact a argument could be said its the only system.

Problems will occur in any complex system, the only true way to see what works and what is broken is to, simply, run the system.

Hence the squeak, and the wheel that is turning.

A example of this, the mission system.  The wheel was squeaking for quite some time, the bearings were going out, wheel about to fall off. 

Fix, rewrite the system, keeping similar things that worked, and moved into new territory with random missions.

Now we are back into squeaky territory, of fixing and readjusting.

I am Perpetuum.

I would also like to point out. 

The fixing with beacons most assuredly is not complete.

This was more then likely a band-aid fix to stop the rampant exploitation of beacons and the nic/loot that is associated with them.

Every single entity at the time was exploiting the explosion mechanic for quick nic.  If anything the Dev team were too SLOW fix the problem, and the damage that was done will take longer then they think to correct.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

This was more then likely a band-aid fix to stop the rampant exploitation of beacons and the nic/loot that is associated with them.

Every single entity at the time was exploiting the explosion mechanic for quick nic.  If anything the Dev team were too SLOW fix the problem, and the damage that was done will take longer then they think to correct.

Joke were not fyi

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Perpetuum wrote:

Joke were not fyi

This is true, Tamas just powered through them like a machine in a remote area on Hershfield

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.