Topic: Old GM Accounts

How are these "outed" GM accounts / characters not banned or punished in someway for letting it slip they are GM's.

This seems highly "screwy".

I am Perpetuum.

Re: Old GM Accounts

What?

Please provide proof of what you are saying.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I'd also like to know what you're talking about.

The only person that needs banning is you from the forums you sad little man. Post with your main!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

5 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-07-16 16:09:09)

Jita wrote:

The only person that needs banning is you from the forums you sad little man. Post with your main!

i think hes the love child of merkle & ville

The only GMs i knew & who their alts are were GMs a long time ago lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

GM accounts only mattered when the game wasnt FTP.

there have been GMs after release? I mean aside of manc's and *put random DEV in here* alts?
Thats one thing i can't really remember.

also,
whats the difference between a GM account that is no GM anymore, and a regular account?

last but not least: Happy Birthday former GM Gremrod, (two days to late, but... )

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

When's mancs..err blind spots birthday?

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I am merely asking the hard questions.

That is all.

The FACT the persons want me banned tells me I am on the correct path.

I am Perpetuum.

We have no active GM accounts other than some of our dev accounts having GM characters on them. Obviously the ingame character search will pop them out even if the accounts are inactive. So I'm asking again to be more specific, otherwise you won't get answers to your "hard questions".

You just answered my question!

I am Perpetuum.

I want synapses back!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Perpetuum wrote:

That is all.

DEV Zoom wrote:

We have no active GM accounts other than some of our dev accounts having GM characters on them. Obviously the ingame character search will pop them out even if the accounts are inactive. So I'm asking again to be more specific, otherwise you won't get answers to your "hard questions".

Perpetuum wrote:

That was quick! You have been neutered after all. Jita, teach Caitlyn here how to remember his set....

Aye Pod wrote:
Perpetuum wrote:

That is all.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Perpetuum wrote:

That was quick! You have been neutered after all. Jita, teach Caitlyn here how to remember his set....

Talking about yourself in that way is pretty weird Aye Pod. Its bad enough posting on your alt but posting about your alt on your main is weird.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

A quick check with your altar boy will confirm my alts unless youre trying to pull some smoke and mirrors *** yourself.

Zoom please close this topic, as lesser avatars cannot keep it civil.

Thanks Broski.

I am Perpetuum.