Topic: Server disconnects etc

I am not sure about other people, but for the last couple of weeks I have noticed frequent disconnects (even lost a castel to this at S I ). I have also noticed that while in terminal, these disconnects can often be precipitated by blank inventory when trying to access storage.....anyone else getting this.

Re: Server disconnects etc

Rynikwiz wrote:

...anyone else getting this.

Yes, switchs ports fail at perp datacenter.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

I just had sometimes run the game, and when I came back the client logged off, that what you experienced?

3-4 times happened.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

I just had sometimes run the game, and when I came back the client logged off, that what you experienced?

NO, dc's occurs doing things. You CAN'T reconnect with the same session/switch-port, then you need close and restart Perp client, then all is 0K.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

I've been fine.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Me too. I had a server hiccup our whole gang experienced mid fight yesterday but I think that was mainly explosion damage based.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

i had one DC a few days ago, together with like over half of Gen Chat dropping with me.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I too have been fine, haven't logged in for over a week.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

I too have been fine, haven't logged in for over a week.

But you haven't logged in for a while. sad

I think that is Captain Pointless (Perpetuum) point - he is fine because he hasn't been playing - trol.

My disconnects have occurred with trying to undock - station screen is on, but castel was being blown up, DCed, and also while mining on a number of occasions.

07:20, disconnects walking in Tellesis, reconnect FAIL, close and restart Perp client work 0k.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Rynikwiz wrote:

I think that is Captain Pointless (Perpetuum) point - he is fine because he hasn't been playing - trol.

My disconnects have occurred with trying to undock - station screen is on, but castel was being blown up, DCed, and also while mining on a number of occasions.

I hope your solved your problem, or have filed a support ticket.

My thoughts are with you over this emotional time.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

My thoughts are with you over this emotional time.

LOL.. I havta pay that one.. smile

I am getting them too, which is very uncommon for me....