1 (edited by Jasdemi 2015-06-30 19:55:23)

Topic: Mostly Positive

We did it guys! Perpetuum has now reached 70% positive reviews on Steam, after Ville edited his negative review to positive.

As you may have noticed, I have been doing some marketing recently by giving away 28k+ credits, yielding about 15 positive reviews. After the giveaway finished, I mailed over 100 new player to bribe them into reviewing the game. This worked pretty well, resulting in over 30 fresh reviews.

Thanks to all the participants! \o/

Now let's keep it from falling back to mixed.

If you haven't reviewed the game yet, go to Steam and do it. Mail me ingame to receive your 10m.

Re: Mostly Positive

Good good!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Well done!

Jasdemi wrote:

We did it guys! Perpetuum has now reached 70% positive reviews on Steam, after Ville edited his negative review to positive.

As you may have noticed, I have been doing some marketing recently by giving away 28k+ credits, yielding about 15 positive reviews. After the giveaway finished, I mailed over 100 new player to bribe them into reviewing the game. This worked pretty well, resulting in over 30 fresh reviews.

If you haven't reviewed the game yet, go to Steam and do it. Mail me ingame to receive your 10m.

Your paying for positive reviews, and most likely paid Ville to change his.

This is shameful.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

Your paying for positive reviews, and most likely paid Ville to change his.

This is shameful.

Guilty, if you consider sexytime a payment.

Perpetuum wrote:

idiocy

This character has added nothing to the discussion and nothing to the game since its creation. Ban this sad little nobody already and let him post on his main.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

\0/

Jasdemi wrote:

Literally paying.

LITERALLY JITA!

I am Perpetuum.

9 (edited by Celebro 2015-07-02 07:42:56)

Perpetuum wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

Literally paying.

LITERALLY JITA!

Yes a review, good or bad, troll!

RIP PERPETUUM

Perp is far from perfect. To be fair a lot of reviews didn't make sense with the last update. Even I recently made review I didn't do it for the cash so I wont email my name and receive the cash of course... call me crazy if you want. I did it cause the game needed my support. To call this a bad game is not doing it justice if you ask me. Its a good game but far form being bad

Mostly positive? sounds like my HIV test.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth