Re: Petition to keep sparks in the game - -

Gunner told me to sign it

Good false flag.

I am Perpetuum.

I agree...signed

I agree, but maybe a rework is needed for the whiners.  We all know getting from a to b was the issue ... Speed of the robots, not necessarily sparks issue.

-Ensi

bucket loads of tears...

Ensireka -SPT is beeing removed because of that

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I think up to 3 sparks total is reasonable.

1 Alpha - free (blood spark here)
1 Beta - 5 points
1 Gamma - 10 points

If you can't dock somewhere on Beta/Gamma, you don't get to use it elsewhere,

OTHERS, a continual disappointment.

Always on the wrong side of the fence.

I am Perpetuum.

/unsigned

/signed

So Perpetuum....what you really mean is I disagree with you....and for some reason that's a disappointment....my dear fellow there is nothing new in that ....lol...we dont know you even have a fence - because your too afraid to reveal your real character.

As for the stp...I think it a reasonable thing to have an Alpha, beta and Gamma spark. I have outlined mt view in another forum post.

To those other people resorting to name calling because another perspective is given, that is not a sufficient argument.  I bid you all good day...:D

Every time a STP is used, a puppy should die.

+1. I think people should get free sparks to their gamma stations for defense, that is it.  Limit it to only 1 island faction.

14 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2015-06-30 09:17:06)

SunnyJester wrote:

+1. I think people should get free sparks to their gamma stations for defense, that is it.

^^ i agree with this. 1 STP (gamma only) + 1 blood spark (any where you want)

But devs wont do it.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

SunnyJester wrote:

+1. I think people should get free sparks to their gamma stations for defense, that is it.

Sure. 2 or 3 stations on each Gamma, one next to each beta TP would be nice.....

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

^^ i agree with this. 1 STP (gamma only) + 1 blood spark (any where you want)

Or something more suitable to all the population.

1 STP alpha only (blood spark) + 1  any where you want

No.  Walk you lazy hobos.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

It's wise to start off with no sparks let's see how it goes, with the new highway network, I think that's the best move.

RIP PERPETUUM

The only reason why I say this, is it makes it hard to Return to a gamma base to protect it if you are blockaded from your gamma base

SunnyJester wrote:

The only reason why I say this, is it makes it hard to Return to a gamma base to protect it if you are blockaded from your gamma base

thats the point. You are forced to make blood spark choices.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

SunnyJester wrote:

who on NIA can block you from your own HOMEBASE?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Jita wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:

Really, that is not the intended use for a blood spark IMHO, kind of abusing it to rely on it as a mode of transportation.

SunnyJester wrote:
Jita wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:

Really, that is not the intended use for a blood spark IMHO, kind of abusing it to rely on it as a mode of transportation.

the oppositte:
your "homebase" setting allows you to return to your base in case you get shot down. In your "example" up there, it means, you either are able to walk back into your base from outside, and start defending it, or
you get shot down while trying to get back into your base and spawn inside, and start defending it.

23 (edited by Burial 2015-07-01 01:12:22)

Being able to set a home base on Gamma or any other PVP location is just asking for players to grief others into stations.

With all the building restrictions, would it still be possible to take over some turrets around the base? If yes then people could be stuck for a while.

Well, we have to go somewhere when we die.

Do we all regen into the last terminal we were docked in, the alpha 1 island we were born in, the tutorial island or just regen in any random terminal?

Remove all stp, more walk:)

Just @ Game