Re: Common Kernals

SunnyJester wrote:

Hey Dev Z, how about adding common kernals to SAPs to encourage more PvP @ SAP times?

wow, first you want to remove them, now you want them for free?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:

Hey Dev Z, how about adding common kernals to SAPs to encourage more PvP @ SAP times?

It's your fault we are getting saps for free tongue

Annihilator wrote:
SunnyJester wrote:

SAPS are not FREE....you guys are choosing to not pvp

why don't you get common kernels from Artifact scanning?

Why are you bringing political statements into Q & A?

Zoom could you clean this stuff up? 

Really shameful of you NSE.

I am Perpetuum.

Add kernels to Syndicate Store?

Burial wrote:

Add kernels to Syndicate Store?

They already are by way of beacons. Common kernels come from specific rats. You can get any kind of rat by getting the right beacon. Use tokens to get beacons and get kernels that way. Let's not forget that post mission change there will be zero static rat spawns to farm, it's missions, beacons or roaming spawns. Since your all in favour of that (lunatics) you need to use beacons.

are lowest level beacons really no solo content as some say?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

34 (edited by BadAss 2015-06-27 12:36:44)

full reset research base (for everyone agents and corp base). and remove all Kernels from Storage

"+"
1. activity is good, more real players on the island (not afk alts)
2. new players will not see an empty island, and will see players
3. delete old problem, when the kernel extracted easily (gamma - 100 becons BOOM)
4. delete problem if players used botting

all players will be in equal conditions. I want to see how things will get fair Kernels lol

Just @ Game

Annihilator wrote:

You can do lol 1 mech beacons solo so no that's just whining

Tonnik wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

I bet that's pretty damn hard, unless you have a mk2 heavy with great skills - so all in all, every newbie is still going to get hurt by getting very little solo ways of getting kernels.

Illiathos wrote:
Tonnik wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

I bet that's pretty damn hard, unless you have a mk2 heavy with great skills - so all in all, every newbie is still going to get hurt by getting very little solo ways of getting kernels.

Well the point is if we had a lot of low skilled solo players in game there would be no shortage. Level 1 mech beacons are actually pretty hard and not really solo content. There are lower level beacons if your skills are not great.

Tonnik wrote:
Illiathos wrote:
Tonnik wrote:

Well the point is if we had a lot of low skilled solo players in game there would be no shortage. Level 1 mech beacons are actually pretty hard and not really solo content. There are lower level beacons if your skills are not great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHR0lzO … e=youtu.be

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

how much common kernels did you get there?

Annihilator wrote:

no idea, didn't loot it big_smile

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Tonnik wrote:
Illiathos wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHR0lzO … e=youtu.be

Why no sound?

Video Looks doctored, we will never be sure.

I am Perpetuum.

Tonnik wrote:
Illiathos wrote:
Tonnik wrote:

That's why i said, you need really good skills and a seth mk2. Anything below mech beacons imo isnt worth it, as the loot is a joke. So if you're a newb with 1 account, you pretty much have problems without static spawns, as you cant do beacons yet. Not to forget - beacons are pretty hard in terms of understanding the mechanics behind them. Now im not saying jita or i cant solo them, but it is pretty damn hard to do so if you arent highly skilled/multiboxer.

Illiathos wrote:
Tonnik wrote:
Illiathos wrote:

That's why i said, you need really good skills and a seth mk2. Anything below mech beacons imo isnt worth it, as the loot is a joke. So if you're a newb with 1 account, you pretty much have problems without static spawns, as you cant do beacons yet. Not to forget - beacons are pretty hard in terms of understanding the mechanics behind them. Now im not saying jita or i cant solo them, but it is pretty damn hard to do so if you arent highly skilled/multiboxer.

Not really. If you are doing green lvl 1 beacons you can do it in a mk1 mesmer with modest skills. Also don't discount lower beacons, assaults drop decent levels of kernal.

You can be in a reasonable mk2 mech in 120k ep.

lower level player can run missions... they get plenty of kernels, plenty of money, plenty of tokens within their capabilities.

if the squad system wouldn't be as bad as it is atm, i would suggest every new player that wants to "farm" npcs, to build an ad-hoc squad with other new player for the sake of adjusting the number of spawned NPCs to his abilities.
But "ad-hoc" squad is something i simply cannot imagine with most player joining a corp early on.

Illiathos wrote:
Tonnik wrote:
Illiathos wrote:

Now explain how this is a problem, and why that doesn't fit in with a logical progression of the game.

I am Perpetuum.

Common kernel supply is fine.  Farm 3rd stars and stop complaining, like everyone else did.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

47 (edited by Perpetuum 2015-06-28 17:30:25)

Ville wrote:

Common kernel supply is fine.  Farm 3rd stars and stop complaining, like everyone else did.

Starting to backslide.
First sign of a relapse.

I am Perpetuum.

Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

doh... thats the most important part of the discussion here.

same as

Illiathos wrote:

... Anything below mech beacons imo isnt worth it, as the loot is a joke. ...

on one hand, you complain that its hard to farm common kernels (loot), on the other hand you say the loot isn't worth it??
can you please make up your mind before posting such a stupidity?

The only stupid thing here is your pointless attempts at wit and intellect.

If he's doing non-mech beacons - MEANING DPS HEAVY MK2, RR FOLLOWBOT in sufficient quantities - he might as well be doing mech beacons and earning more.

Ergo to keep it simple for you, if you're doing beacons you might as well be doing mech beacons.

Annihilator wrote:
Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

doh... thats the most important part of the discussion here.

same as

Illiathos wrote:

... Anything below mech beacons imo isnt worth it, as the loot is a joke. ...

on one hand, you complain that its hard to farm common kernels (loot), on the other hand you say the loot isn't worth it??
can you please make up your mind before posting such a stupidity?

Because you might as well farm mech spawns, assault drop *** loot. Saying that its hard to farm kernels and the loot from assaults isnt worth it isnt exactly contradicting itself. Havent you ever taken a class of statistics or phylosophy? Stop sharing your stupidity around.