Topic: Assignment Window

I've just been on the test server trying out the new missions.

Most of the new content works pretty well, but i'm disappointed with the Assignment window whilst your progressing through the mission. It seems scruffy and out of place.

The new UI for completion of the missions looks excellent but the Assignment window now feels really cheap.

a,b,c etc.... for location points and they are just little red blobs on the floor.

Can it not be changed to Waypoints with a shaft of light you can visually see from a distance?

Also allow the player to interact with the assignment window instead of having to use the landmarks window for targeting and location.

Star

Re: Assignment Window

Please give us an option to NOT see all of the missions that get completed by others in the squad.  How about if I don't have the mission window open, I don't get the giant mission complete banner smack in the middle of my screen (accompanied with 5 sec lag).

Altera wrote:

Please give us an option to NOT see all of the missions that get completed by others in the squad.  How about if I don't have the mission window open, I don't get the giant mission complete banner smack in the middle of my screen (accompanied with 5 sec lag).

kinda agree.
that mission reward info should only pop up as toast, with a link that can be clicked if wanted (like screenshot upload)
BUT
it should also work from the event-log, when the toast message was missed.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Altera wrote:

Or the option to turn that window off.....

I think most the tiles clickable in Perp are toooooooooo larglarge anyhow.  Look at the assignment window where you select the assignment types.  Holy crap, thats big!  Look at the tiles for everything else like modules, robots ... Still too big.

-Ensi

Ensireka wrote:

I think most the tiles clickable in Perp are toooooooooo larglarge anyhow.  Look at the assignment window where you select the assignment types.  Holy crap, thats big!  Look at the tiles for everything else like modules, robots ... Still too big.

-Ensi

to big?
http://i.imgur.com/yv7q624.jpg
but they are so small if you play on the right equipment fuuu

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

What resolution you packing?  Im rolling on 1920 x 1080 or 1920 x 1200 ... Pretty sure its the latter.

Im not at home otherwise id add a photo for you to see myself.

-Ensi

fuuu <- troll face + my sig.

i play at HD res myself. that screenshot was taken with the next higher one that i cannot really play with on my screen
but at a 4K display, the mission icons are really tiny.

the game should have a scalable UI

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Saddest part is you can only see a russian sequer account mining in that screenshot.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Saddest part is you can only see a russian sequer account mining in that screenshot.

sorry, i couldn'T get the canadian and the aussie one into the same screenshot

Lets make this like WoW and allow game add-ons!  Lol

Terrible idea!

Though being able to Dev. Zoom out would be fantasic ... Suppose i should make an thread about that.

-Ensi