Topic: How long is this game planned to last for?

I absolutely love this game, like many others on here. Its a great game, but ive seen much too many awesome indie games fall apart after years when the devs stopped caring. I hope the devs know there will always be a playerbase, no matter how big or small. Im curious on the lifespan of this game and how healthy it is nowadays? Thanks in advance for replies.

Re: How long is this game planned to last for?

a DEV once said - they can run the servers "forever"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Think most of the Devs quit by now, last I heard on the grapevine theres only 2-3 of them left.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

This game seems will be survive 5 years (this year november) afer public release, so that shows they can run the servers by pretty low budget also.

We would need more people though, who play the game.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

The game has been having issues for 4 years (first year of release game was growing), they could have shut down at any point, still they continue on. I think they are way past that point, even though there are rumors that some of them have left, the battle to entice new players and retain them is still on going.

All we can do is, hope that the next few patches can bring old as well as new players back.

RIP PERPETUUM

I hope so. Its very nice of the devs not to abandon players, and being able to run the servers at a low budget is a good sign. Im doing my best already to help get the game some more players and im all for helping to game grow to help out the devs. Guess we will see.

Good to hear! Best of luck!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD