1 (edited by Race Drones 2015-06-12 23:25:46)

Topic: Connecting to Dataserver...

10 minutes and more to connect, atm, only one client permited, four hours ago all was ok with three clients.

atm, 00:25 CET, stuck in "Connecting to Dataserver...".

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Re: Connecting to Dataserver...

I'm afraid it's your end.

Always is. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

4 (edited by Race Drones 2015-06-13 10:45:23)

DEV Zoom wrote:

I'm afraid it's your end.

It's NOT my router, It's NOT my ISP, It's NOT a Miami router, It's NOT a Amsterdam router, It's NOT Perpetuum Web Page/Forum, IT'S YOUR SERVER !!.

I have NOT problems with other game/web page/protocol in this planet!, and NOT problem with Perpetuum Web Page, the problems is with the Perpetuum Client and Perpetuum Server Ports.

http://imgur.com/MpSsl5b

How many FIN-WAIT proccess have your server waiting to be closed? (Connection Termination)?.

Your ISP know/dominate/use any TCP/IP Packets Filtering Language?, or they use the Fisher-Price Cisco ACL's?.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                   No response from host -  100 |   23 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                            10.1.236.161 -    0 |  110 |  110 |   10 |   17 |   63 |   24 |
|                            10.1.230.209 -    0 |  110 |  110 |   10 |   18 |   50 |   33 |
|                            10.1.230.238 -    0 |  110 |  110 |   10 |   19 |   50 |   33 |
|                             10.1.230.58 -    0 |  110 |  110 |    9 |   17 |   50 |   30 |
|                          208.178.245.29 -    0 |  110 |  110 |   10 |   24 |  192 |   31 |
|             ae5.edge2.miami2.level3.net -    0 |  110 |  110 |   48 |   57 |  123 |   63 |
| ae-237-3613.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net -    1 |  107 |  106 |  146 |  156 |  221 |  156 |
| WORLDSTREAM.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net -    2 |  103 |  101 |  153 |  163 |  243 |  156 |
|              relay.perpetuum-online.com -    9 |   83 |   76 |  153 |  158 |  173 |  155 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

I lost today seth mk2 due to disconnection. Disconnection was only a perpetuum client. TS,  Torrents, other running games - worked. But perpetuum disconnect. (

6 (edited by Race Drones 2015-06-13 11:34:21)

Chemist wrote:

I lost today seth mk2 due to disconnection. Disconnection was only a perpetuum client. TS,  Torrents, other running games - worked. But perpetuum disconnect. (

I can bet the problem is something related to TEST Server interfering LIVE Server.

Shutdown TEST Server 24 hours!!!, then we can see.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

yeah...
the test server in budapest is interfereing with the live server in amsterdam.

Isn't it great that in a modern world two computers several hundreds of kilometers away from each other can have such a relation?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Race drones the hero the motherland needs.  Missing SAPs pisses him off.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

he said he could still log in one account just fine.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

10 (edited by Race Drones 2015-06-13 12:16:43)

Annihilator wrote:

yeah...
the test server in budapest is interfereing with the live server in amsterdam.

Isn't it great that in a modern world two computers several hundreds of kilometers away from each other can have such a relation?

I'm not a carebear like you and i don't know where the TEST Server is, _BUT_, do you think that in a modern world two computers several hundreds (and thousand) of kilometers away from each other can't have such a relation?, READ MY SIGNATURE !!.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

It's like blaming the car dealership for car traffic and pot holes.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

It's like blaming the car dealership for car traffic and pot holes.

Really?, are you sure what you mean by comparing these two technologies?.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

If it was a problem with our server then everyone would have the same issue, wouldn't they?

Race Drones wrote:

READ MY SIGNATURE !!.

tongue

15 (edited by Race Drones 2015-06-13 14:05:53)

DEV Zoom wrote:

If it was a problem with our server then everyone would have the same issue, wouldn't they?

In my last bug post http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … nections/, nobody report the problem. Perhaps the same here.

Look DEV Zoom, in the past week i had 500+ ms to 1500+ ms lag around 02:30 to 04:00 server time, all the others hours, all was ok. Then i decided to fill the Connectivity Issue Reporter - http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -reporter/

I think someone read the reports, and trying to help, start to do things with the Routers/Firewalls/Load Balancers ACL's, but things are worst atm.

Moral of a fable: don't help people (DEV's) with his job.

All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.