Topic: QoL - Account Reset : Credits or ...

I find the cost of resetting to be expensive when you want to reset the whole thing to play a completely different way or just want to start fresh with a clean slate with more then one character.

Maybe an account reset could be granted after buying 1yr of credits, however, it would not be required to purchase credits all at one time.  It would act as an bonus for dedication to Perpetuum.  Also, it would need to be only for the account that applies the credit codes. 

Or

We could have an extremely long and difficult asassignment chain that would give us one account reset.  Available for repeat once every 365 days.  Assistance on the assignment would be acceptable, but it would grow exponentially difficult.

I dunno, i miss the days when we had one ... Just incase ...

-Ensi

Ps im waiting for the flames now ...

Re: QoL - Account Reset : Credits or ...

Also Name change, don't forget about the name change.

This is sorely needed.

I am Perpetuum.

Perpetuum wrote:

This is sorely needed.

The name change is in.  The thing most complained about was others could see your past names.  So made it really hard to ki.da start fresh ... Or be another scumbag spy.

-EnsiEnsi

Ensireka wrote:
Perpetuum wrote:

This is sorely needed.

The name change is in.  The thing most complained about was others could see your past names.  So made it really hard to ki.da start fresh ... Or be another scumbag spy.

-EnsiEnsi

which is exactly the reason why it does not work that way.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Ensireka wrote:
Perpetuum wrote:

This is sorely needed.

-EnsiEnsi

which is exactly the reason why it does not work that way.

Yea this needs to be changed, so that one could sell their soul for money.

Makes logical sense.

I am Perpetuum.

I'd be happy with an account reset option again.  I don't believe we have enough to use Credits on, its pretty limited.  So an full account reset that would cost 1/4 to 1/2 of what it would cost to reset each extension individually would be ... Nice ...

-Ensi

Fixed cost account reset would be pretty nice.

Burial wrote:

Fixed cost account reset would be pretty nice.

Agreed.

As it sits currently : 1,000,000 / 60 = 16,666.666 credits to reset the account completely.

Which is 16,666.666 / 2400 = 6.9444 = 7 Packages to reset an below average account (vets obviously have a lot more EP). 

So, its costing quite a bit to reset our accounts the more they age ... imagine a player like Race Drones or w/e wanting to reset his like 14 accounts ... Geeze. 

-Ensi

Life is given only once. if you're an idiot, you reset not help.

seriously this issue should be considered a last resort. imho roll

Just @ Game

10 (edited by Annihilator 2015-06-02 18:56:14)

what do you want to reset on a multi-million EP account? you basicly have everything close to maxed, so only a few downgrades will give you lots of EP to spec into something you don't have.

the reason there is no full reset is to keep real account trading at a minimum.
And if someone like Racedrones with 14 accounts wants to start anew... well, he can invest in a new account at anytime.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

why its not like they ruined any races

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

It was an example guys.  Geeze.

-Ensi