Topic: Epriton on Gamma

Since there are reds on gamma, Can we get epriton back on gamma?  Can you give us more of a reason to populate gamma?

Re: Epriton on Gamma

+1
Balance risk/reward for Gamma
Gamma should exceed or match Alpha risk/reward ratio.
Alpha-risk is approaching 0, therefore additional risk on alpha, and/or more gamma incentives.

And look the mineral location pendulum starts swing the other way again big_smile

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Nians shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

+1 There is so little reward for being on Gamma and with the newer base/terraforming rules, it makes sense to have it there......

+1 would like to see epi back on Gamma now that Gamma has risk again!

PS. next new thread will be "Buff BETA" smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

-1, epriton is the only reason to go to Beta.

Dropping standard terminals on Epri fields for safe mining isn't fun or risky, its an abomination of carebearism.

Gamma solves all noralgis shortages right now. Other incentives are needed besides ping-ponging epriton off and on gamma for the Nth time.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

7 (edited by Burial 2015-05-16 12:03:26)

Gammas have Colixum. Colixum should give Gamma the value it deserves not Epriton.

Syndic wrote:

Dropping standard terminals on Epri fields for safe mining isn't fun or risky, its an abomination of carebearism.

This is the main problem. Fix this and by all means put epi on gamma as it would give people a reason to roam gamma while now there is none.

While your at it stop in base noralgis production.

-1 it caused too many problems

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

You could fix all of the above if you just made colixum useful. Perhaps for making t4+/t5/anything new, even t4 for colixum and t3 for epriton if adding new content is too much.

I believe the mining and harvesting problem is not nora, epi or even the current uselessness of coli ... Its the free range of minerals on Alpha that hamper beta. 

If we left epi on beta and added to beta what is on alpha ... It would encourage beta needs and desires.  Remove one ore from each alpha and designate it and beta only item, specific to the color of island.  Humans run on desire and needs.

-Ensi

Yup, remove liquizit and HDT from Alpha and move them to Beta only.

In 2 years the current stockpiles might deplete enough for there to be a demand, but at least it's a start.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Tonnik wrote:
Syndic wrote:

This is the main problem. Fix this and by all means put epi on gamma as it would give people a reason to roam gamma while now there is none.

While your at it stop in base noralgis production.

you make it sound like its hard to roam beta

No point in having Epri on beta yes Beta. Place it on gamma. Have Racial ores for beta/gamma only.

RIP PERPETUUM

+1

sorry corpies.

-1 to epi on gamma.  Mining behind gamma bases will limit PVP (is this done in this game anymore) even more then it is now.

Mine epi on beta, take the risk, protect your  miners, haul that purple goo to your turtle gamma base!
ppl get off your *** and roam those dead islands and hunt down undefended epi miners and lone scarab drivers  (http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/264359)

And don't anyone bother to troll and say 'nobody roams beta or pvps on beta', 2 wrongs don't make a right, they  make a boring game.

Syndic wrote:

Yup, remove liquizit and HDT from Alpha and move them to Beta only.

In 2 years the current stockpiles might deplete enough for there to be a demand, but at least it's a start.

you really think what resources you need to fight? if you don't have? U from usa? where resources = it's dangerous. this is the only factor to go for pvp?

Just @ Game

the masses have spoke you can close this thread

tbh, it makes no difference.

mining bots are just targets, pvp doesn't happen around them.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear