1 (edited by Most Wanted 2015-05-18 16:10:06)

Topic: Corporation R

Corporation is open to new players. (Spies will be blocked.)

welcome to perpetuum (p.s. only RU agents)

R. against the system of alliances. Each corporation must be separate and fight only for themselves.

if you do not like what I write - do not read

Re: Corporation R

GL smile

Yes, good luck and glad to see another corporation branching out!

GL

I suspect, by TOG...you mean OTHERS, please explain why we are enemies..I don't remember the reasons.

Rynikwiz wrote:

I suspect, by TOG...you mean OTHERS, please explain why we are enemies..I don't remember the reasons.

Because u our friends big_smile

who are you?

Zortarg wrote:

who R. you?

Fixed it for you.

Zortarg wrote:

who are you?

I can ask you too. smile who are you? I do not know you and it do not interfere me with play. problem?

Just @ Game

I'm not interested in your accomplishments, and what authority you have in this game. this extra information - garbage. just game wink

Just @ Game

He's a badass that's who he is.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

No idea who you are or why were red but good luck with your corp.

you do not understand on what basis I have chosen enemies? fine, that's what I wanted. because I just do not understand how you choose your enemies. What are the reasons? I only see two reasons: old grievances, and children's habits.

to be continued...

BadAss wrote:
Zortarg wrote:

who are you?

I can ask you too. smile who are you? I do not know you and it do not interfere me with play. problem?

LOL, don't interfere with your playing.  Like people play. 

What happens politically if you set a bunch of inactive corps to enemies?  forum tears.
What happens actually if you set a bunch of inactive corps to enemies?  not 1 single thing, because NOBODY DOES ANYTHING.

Oh and uh.. good luck?  Enjoy the documentary "Unhung hero" on netflix as you AFK mine.

-K

15 (edited by Most Wanted 2015-05-02 03:54:54)

Kayin Prime wrote:
BadAss wrote:
Zortarg wrote:

who are you?

What happens politically if you set a bunch of inactive corps to enemies?  forum tears.
What happens actually if you set a bunch of inactive corps to enemies?  not 1 single thing, because NOBODY DOES ANYTHING.

Oh and uh.. good luck?  Enjoy the documentary "Unhung hero" on netflix as you AFK mine.

-K

afk? u sure? come to place farm and see what is farm

I hope you do not Jennifer Psaki big_smile

Kayin Prime wrote:
BadAss wrote:
Zortarg wrote:

who are you?

-K

The force is strong in this one. big_smile

I think  that might be The fool is strong in this one.......lol

18 (edited by BadAss 2015-05-18 13:07:52)

I see here 3 alliance:
1. super cool
2. mega cool
3. neutral

... I select neutral. it is not right? smile
i maybe get new agents, if they come here

p.s. i dont know your old problems. and know dont want

Just @ Game

I'm leave game. I buy a new house, I have a lot of plans in real life. Thanks to everyone who played with me. if the game will return to the mass PvP, send me an email (vitaminozz@gmail.com). I do not exclude that I can return to the game after a year or in two years(anything is possible). good luck to all! smile

Just @ Game

BadAss wrote:

I'm leave game. I buy a new house, I have a lot of plans in real life. Thanks to everyone who played with me. if the game will return to the mass PvP, send me an email (vitaminozz@gmail.com). I do not exclude that I can return to the game after a year or in two years(anything is possible). good luck to all! smile

Best of luck to you Bad, hope your new house and your plans go well for you. Hope to see you back at some point in the future.

I'm recruiting in World of Warcraft.  150 on 150 world Pvp battle that lasted four hours.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Good luck Bad - was a good thing to fight beside you. Hope the new house and plans go well.

up. R. back

Just @ Game

Just @ Game?