Topic: Stuck

Hey all,

My mech is stuck. not between anything. just stuck on the same tile. I can move off the tile, but as soon as i stop im ported back to the same tile..

its like my client can move but the movement is not being updated on the sever.

iv tried logging in / out. Left it logged it logged out over night.

anyideas?

Re: Stuck

Did you try to contact a GM in the game?

How do i do that? I did look but thought i saw someone saying there is no in game GM's?

WOOP! sorted... Very strange.. left it running away (coin on the w key lol) from the tile i was stuck on.. when it got to the end of the map it kept flicking me back and forth every few seconds from the place i was stuck to the place i had run too.. But seems to have settled down..

very strange...........

Btw... auto run and double clicking stopped working aswell (if anyone wondered why i had to hold down the w key)

Ok then, just for future reference: GMs usually sit around in the Help and General Chat channels, double click their names on the list to start a private conversation.

To be clear, I was there when Gearfreak asked about being stuck in Help channel. No GMs were online at the time. I suggested relogging as a workaround, and then after Gearfreak could not get unstuck by that method, I suggested that he post here instead.