Re: EW agents on NPC

and if this is about fixed spawns, that problem will go away soon.

DEV Zoom wrote:

BadAss, THIS! big_smile

28 (edited by Annihilator 2015-05-02 16:14:25)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Can't wait for ville realising what that means.

and i can't wait to read the DEVs clarification where the kernels will come from, so "new corps" can craft t4 fit mk2 heavy mechs the moment they have the extensions for it (aka after 8 weeks max)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

29 (edited by Ville 2015-05-03 01:45:43)

Its not like roaming spawns are spawning anyways...

And trees had nothing to do with lag....

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

We need more hand holding, I get lonely some times.

I am Perpetuum.

Looks like I need to clarify things here.

If you go farming to an NPC spawn and someone is already there, but you have faster locking and better equipment and take over that spawn, that's fair game.

But when that player leaves for another free spawn and you get after him, and even tell him in chat that you're not going to let him farm, then that's player harrassment and you can get quite easily banned for that.

I think it's time to apply the measures for inappropriate behavior, harassment and the use of "features" to the character Badass. Or think of captcha for drunken inadequate. By the way, it was his idea. smile

Zoom, go to General chat and move the order there. I think the day will be enough to ban him sober. As I said before - now he is waiting in the AFK until someone comes to "his" spot, and then goes for the EWAR-robot and prevent other farm...

Chemist, i think u drunk

Just @ Game

no. think thats exactly what harassment is.

you are just trying to be a smartass about it...

Same with me! He was literally sitting there doing nothing. I was farming more than 40 minutes and he "appeared". Without discussion, without prevention, he simply started swearing and came on EWAR.
More, he started following me to other spawns!

If you think it is reasonable gaming - then sorry: may be I get something wrong.

Chemist is right BadAss needs some kind of sanction imho as the player was so hostile in General Chat earlier.

Last but not least: I don't know the reason this guy hates most of russian players, BUT THERE IS TOO MUCH swearing in PMs and general chat. Most of it is in russian, however it is a violation of in-game conduit.

Receiving PM and General Chat something like: "you, idiot, can write 100 petitions to Zoom, haha!" isn't fun.

I think, for a man who has this game (Perpetuum-online), the first MMO-game ... it is psychologically difficult. It can not adapt. Even in the Russian community no one wants to do with him because of his inadequacy. Especially when he's drunk. Yes, we can add it to the block, but it is not an option.

beautiful singing, girl. I was on the site of the farm, and enjoyed it. I walked for 5 minutes, I called my child. when I came back there was already Goshka. we were not able to resolve the issue amicably, I used the mechanics of the game to take revenge on him because he interfered with my farm. Then they began to mock me in the general chat. and now on the forum trying to defile me

if you do not like what I write - do not read

Most Wanted wrote:

beautiful singing, girl. I was on the site of the farm, and enjoyed it. I walked for 5 minutes, I called my child. when I came back there was already Goshka. we were not able to resolve the issue amicably, I used the mechanics of the game to take revenge on him because he interfered with my farm. Then they began to mock me in the general chat. and now on the forum trying to defile me

the statement "we were not able to resolve the issue amicably" means that the only thing I received in vicinity chat from him was: "I will fu*king show you ratting!!!".
It is up to you what to think.

It turns out he is also a peace-door-ball... facepalm...

Goshka I now farm on Telesis. you wish to interfere with me again? come

SQL-query data from the database will help to find out who's lying. Find out the active character and all becomes clear. In any case, deceive is not good.

I think you ladies need to get your big boy pantys on and grow up and stop squabbling because badass is interfering with chemist botting program.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I think you ladies need to get your big boy pantys on and grow up and stop squabbling because badass is interfering with chemist botting program.

Prove it.

show me where it is written the rules. what you can do with the NPC and what not. I do not like subjective answers. the player can not be penalized for playing time when the used game mechanics.

Ville wrote:

I think you should follow your own advice now something you have been doing as a corp and alliance for the last six months is clearly set out to be something you should have been banned for.

Tonnik wrote:
Ville wrote:

I think you should follow your own advice now something you have been doing as a corp and alliance for the last six months is clearly set out to be something you should have been banned for.

Pitty you can't kill him on alpha for some EP loss smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Most Wanted wrote:

show me where it is written the rules. what you can do with the NPC and what not. I do not like subjective answers. the player can not be penalized for playing time when the used game mechanics.

You can't possibly make a rule for everything in a sandbox game. A lot of times you only need to apply real-life common sense. If you don't have it, that's when we come in.