Topic: EW agents on NPC

Dear developers. clarify for me game time. if I use electronics to lock the NPC or take to another place. I break the rules? and if it violation why do not you fix it.

if you do not like what I write - do not read

Re: EW agents on NPC

Correction: he deliberately takes NPCs where they spawn. Gone for 2-3 km and keeps them there.

3 (edited by Most Wanted 2015-05-02 05:41:00)

Chemist wrote:

Correction: he deliberately takes NPCs where they spawn. Gone for 2-3 km and keeps them there.

Correction: Yes, using the usual and ordinary robot modules. without any third party software. Only the mechanics of the game

p.s. I told you, the NPC went for a beer. lol

I want to hear Zoom. The world says there are European (Western) values, and that there are no double standards.
And if you have a personal claim to me - we can solve this on beta.

wait for a response from the developers. I am only interested in this question of gaming, but not your person, Chemist

No. You asked the question because I ratting NPC. And if now Zoom will give a positive answer, you are happy to continue to do so. You hold a grudge against the Chaos and on me personally.

Not sure this is what you wanted to hear, but luring NPCs away is not against any rule.

thx for answer

*edit: 10. Do not post private conversations/chat logs/mails/etc. if the other participant(s) did not agree to it. - DEV Zoom

Double standards...

Only in my case, I did it unintentionally. And in the current situation, he did intend. I have no more questions.

One question remains: What will happen if I'm going to lure newbies NPC after this answer? Tears? Petitions? Warnings?

maybe, just maybe, it would be wise to use your brain to determin what is harassment or other behaviour that ruins other ppl gameplay. one thing to use stuff for a good gameplay reason, another just to piss off other ppl.

but normaly you dont need a dev for the right answer.

maybe thats too much asked...

I'm not interested. I'm interested in the reaction of developers, if anyone would do that. Again applying double standards?

Chemist: luring away NPCs and griefing/harrassing other players are two completely different things.

Yes. Different. One thing that I came to ratting. And using game mechanics (skills), I have a higher DPS and lock speed. I suggested two nubs find another place, appropriate to their skills. So they took a good place, but they can not ratting it (the low skills).
I think it's much more humane act, which I have just lured they NPC and did not give them.

Or another time I will need to do as a badass? Nubs began to write to you a petition, and then completely withdrew from the project, since they are not allowed to ratting.
It is right? I did not know ... Then why did you write to me? I did not break the game mechanics. I used to advantage in skill and all.

Chemist: I wrote to you because they thought you were intentionally disturbing their gameplay. You and me discussed it and determined that you weren't. End of story.

But I still don't know what's this about between you two. I only know NPCs were lured away and nothing else. Maybe explain properly so I can give a proper answer.

Who cares whether intentionally or not? I inadvertently came to ratting. Badass deliberately lure the NPC. The above written.

Your answer amazed not only me, but also BadAss...

17 (edited by Most Wanted 2015-05-02 14:33:52)

I test the game mechanics. if to be a big online ppl. will be war for farm place. I really wonder how many complaints will be if and how to regulate who can shoot the NPC and who must wait. If all the seats are occupied, and me do not give a shoot NPC. I will give an EW robot and give shooting those who will not let me. need to solve this issue, there is a violation or not

p.s. I hope correctly described this game issue

18 (edited by DEV Zoom 2015-05-02 14:34:48)

Look I have still no idea what exactly happened, we can throw around many words like intentionally and inadvertently and accidentally and whatever, the best answer is probably still Zortarg's.

edit: and if this is about fixed spawns, that problem will go away soon.

Zoom, I specifically bring EW robot that does not give the person shooting the NPC. this violation? I can do it in the future, without fear of being punished?

The right question. And to be a clear answer. smile

You are tagging NPCs with EW modules but don't kill them for whatever reason. And the question is whether that's against any rule?

DEV Zoom wrote:

You are tagging NPCs with EW modules but don't kill them for whatever reason. And the question is whether that's against any rule?

yes

Very delicate moment... smile

Well I'll quote Chemist then:

And using game mechanics (skills), I have a higher DPS and lock speed.

In this case it's apparently Most Wanted who has the better "skills", I don't think that's against the rules.

So, if I want to kill the NPC, and they are already occupied by someone, I'll have to wait your turn? Why do I need a game where I can do what I want right now. smile