1 (edited by Gwyndor 2015-04-08 15:32:27)

Topic: Bookmarks and radar

I would love some ability to customize my bookmarks. Different color font, different folders for overlays of tactical maps, resource, etc.

also, the ability to send more than one bookmark at a time to a friend.

Edit. I would also like a function to place a circle around bookmarks to indicate distance to a location and the area around them. Anni also
Had a good idea to be able to render bookmarks farther away. That would be cool

Re: Bookmarks and radar

I have been on a personal mission to bookmark every tile that allows for access to a light bot as a short cut. I have been over all of the green and most of the yellow islands so far and I know I am missing some spots but I am already at several hundred bookmarks. I dont see any indicator that there is a limit to how many bookmarks one can have but that would be nice also.

As a bit of congratulations I really appreciate all the attention to detail you have put in as a team to make every single nook and cranny of the islands purposefully formed for the intention of being used in pvp. The masterful design of terrain that makes this game so unique and better than other sandbox mmo's needs a way to be studied and information to be retrieved from them.

I know this is putting a lot of ideas in a single thread but having the ability to have multiple circles on the radar as a sort of "tactical overlay" would be cool. And one more thing.... Is there any possibility of getting it where the radar wont just show yellow as impassible but also have the other colors to indicate slope so I know that a light bot can get away from me if I chase it into a canyon and vice versa.

+1 more circle on radar

+1 slope capability display to other classes

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Yea this has never been suggested ever before, your so original.

I am Perpetuum.

I doubt it is either but I'm asking anyways

6 (edited by Burial 2015-03-28 14:09:06)

Gwyndor wrote:

I have been on a personal mission to bookmark every tile that allows for access to a light bot as a short cut.

Wha.. ? Why.. ? Why would you ever do something like that? Are you that bored? big_smile

Burial wrote:
Gwyndor wrote:

I have been on a personal mission to bookmark every tile that allows for access to a light bot as a short cut.

Wha.. ? Why.. ? Why would you ever do something like that? Are you that bored? big_smile

Its perp, what do you expect? :S

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Added a request

intoduce new icons on radar to see the differnce between nprs (non player robots) and prs (player robots)

Zortarg wrote:

intoduce new icons on radar to see the differnce between nprs (non player robots) and prs (player robots)

elite player there... player = circle, NPC = dot

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

So Circle, Circle...Dot, Dot, something something, something something.

I am Perpetuum.

I still think this is relevant and relatively easy to do in terms of QoL