Topic: QoL: Squad/Alliances

Instead of capping squad mission reward at 10 player, limit squad sizes to 10 agents, and split the current squad thing into two features:

• Squad

• limited to 10 player.

• nexuses only buff within squad but some will have to be rebalanced to compensate for the lower max-number of agents

• accumulator and hitpoints shared as now via squad list.

• Alliance

• is a "squad" built by corp-leaders.

• For this, a new corp member flag will be created (eg. "task force member") that will add agents to the alliance chat that would replace the current 100+ member squad chat.

• all members in a task force will be able to use any teleporter or fieldcontainer placed by other player of the alliance.

• members of an alliance will not automatically share armor and accumulator status of agents not in same squad, but they will recieve that data on demand (if they have locked the target).

• alliance members will be shown on map/landmark list with a seperate filter entry independant from relation settings.

• the Alliance can set up a banner that is displayed next to their corp banner

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: QoL: Squad/Alliances

I couldn't fit all my mining accounts in one squad at 10 limit.  Can Management would be frustrating.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Phantomburn wrote:

I couldn't fit all my mining accounts in one squad at 10 limit.  Can Management would be frustrating.

you will have them all in alliance anyway, or in same corp.
thouhg i still wonder why field container access is not back to corp level anyway

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1

RIP PERPETUUM

Annihilator wrote:
  • Squad

• limited to 10 player.

• nexuses only buff within squad but some will have to be rebalanced to compensate for the lower max-number of agents

• Alliance

• members of an alliance will not automatically share armor and accumulator status of agents not in same squad, but they will recieve that data on demand (if they have locked the target).

You hate support bot players, don't you?

If I run a support alt in a pvp fleet I don't want to have to wait for someone to scream over the FC that he needs armor/accu, combat is chaotic enough already.
Keep the overview simple and give me data about everyone who is running with me without having to lock them, just because they are in a different group of 10 people!