Re: Post Balancing Patch.

Burial wrote:

Ictus IS balanced against heavies and mechs. 20-30 seconds to kill accumulator, 2-4min to regain it. The whole purpose for fielding remote energy support is to have resistance to Ictus. Energy warfare is not supposed to reign supreme over machine guns and remote energy support fleets or it will completely obliterate anything that isn't fielding that.

A mesmer can kill an Ictus with racial weapons before it has lost half it's accumalator, a Kain Mk2 can also kill an Ictus easily as can a Kain Mk1 with some jiggery.

127 (edited by Burial 2015-03-31 22:22:44)

What exactly is Ictuses problem in your opinion? It's tank? Sustain? Neuting amount?

Nooodlzs wrote:
Burial wrote:

Ictus IS balanced against heavies and mechs. 20-30 seconds to kill accumulator, 2-4min to regain it. The whole purpose for fielding remote energy support is to have resistance to Ictus. Energy warfare is not supposed to reign supreme over machine guns and remote energy support fleets or it will completely obliterate anything that isn't fielding that.

A mesmer can kill an Ictus with racial weapons before it has lost half it's accumalator, a Kain Mk2 can also kill an Ictus easily as can a Kain Mk1 with some jiggery.

Are we back to this again? No standard fit mesmer kain or kain 2 can kill a decent ictus. You need to gimp your fit.

And guess what? How is that any different to a vaga or a zenith? You can harden a heavy or mech to kill any ewar, you just gimp your fit

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I hope all these arguments that sound very convincing result in many Ictus' being fielded since they're balanced right? lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

I hope all these arguments that sound very convincing result in many Ictus' being fielded since they're balanced right? lol

We certainly enjoy all the time your guys are spending on the test server

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Burial wrote:

What exactly is Ictuses problem in your opinion? It's tank? Sustain? Neuting amount?

A combination of all three I think, too many parameters were changed from pre patch Ictus, it is now a totally different bot from what it used to be.

Love the "I think" backed up with solid numbers and a spreadsheet.

Good work Noodlzs, going the lazy route since, too lazy to look it up.

I am Perpetuum.