51 (edited by BadAss 2015-03-22 10:24:25)

Re: Reality check - Features & Balance

1. if I lose my EP, I will leave the game
2. accumulation of resources ... in fact there are no problems (if only envy ..)
3. not everyone wants to pvp, so do not do alpha island don't suitable for the existence in game

just play

Just @ Game

52 (edited by Burial 2015-03-22 16:55:05)

Phantomburn wrote:
Burial wrote:

This is were steady content, proper balancing and linear progress keeps coming in every 6 months to a year.

Come on, be realistic for once.

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Perpetuum wrote:

I'm really digging the stealth server wipe topic.

It has been foretold, and so it will come to pass.

I know if I lost EVERY thing Bar my Ep I could live with that tho losing my Tech would make me sad.I would be willing to make that sacrifice for the good of the game.
But If i lost my EP as well. would be the end of perpetuum for me for good.  my Ep is the most Basic thing I have gotten in return for handing over a $1000.00 in Subscriptions to the DEVs smile

This is the growing sentiment with all the players.

I have my finger on the pulse of the community and what is truly good for the game. 

Some compromising can be done here to satisfy the needs of all, mostly dealing in EP.  Then greater gains can be had with the game as a whole.

I am Perpetuum.

Would you be willing to sacrifice half or even 2/3 of your ep and then get the booster that most need to pay for until 150% of your ep is returned?

BadAss wrote:

1. if I lose my EP, I will leave the game
2. accumulation of resources ... in fact there are no problems (if only envy ..)
3. not everyone wants to pvp, so do not do alpha island don't suitable for the existence in game
    just play

EP = Time.

Eveonline, a reference in this type of game, no need to reset the skillpoints.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

DEV Zoom wrote:

We do have ongoing investor talks/processes in the background though, but I can only talk about that if something solid comes up.

Let me guess. You've had offers but they require far more control than you stubborn *** are willing to give up. And/or the % is too low despite the astronomical upside. I hear 15% of a pound of gold is more valuable than 75% of a pound of ***.

Sparking to other games

Rex Amelius wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

We do have ongoing investor talks/processes in the background though, but I can only talk about that if something solid comes up.

Let me guess. You've had offers but they require far more control than you stubborn *** are willing to give up. And/or the % is too low despite the astronomical upside. I hear 15% of a pound of gold is more valuable than 75% of a pound of ***.

When did he say this ? smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

was going to type some stuff....

but then what do I know...

im just an artist.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Rex Amelius wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Yea, best take investment advice from someone who cannot keep there emotions in check on in internet game.

I am Perpetuum.

Stranger Danger wrote:

was going to type some stuff....

but then what do I know...

im just an artist.

I respect this, know your limitations and you know what you know.

I am Perpetuum.