Topic: Assignment Changes - Random / Dynamic ???

I saw something about this in a Dev blog, I think.  I also think I read that it was mostly complete.  So what's the holdup? Anyone know when this is planned ?

Re: Assignment Changes - Random / Dynamic ???

soon

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Mostly complete in hungarian means three to six months. They are to development what the Spanish are to house building.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Are we talking Spanish or Mexicans?  I can have a house roughed in with five Mexicans.  In under a week.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Spanish. They ten to be famous for Hasta Mañana construction where they will do always tomorrow what was supposed to be done today (if they are not on siesta). But meh their women are hot.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."