1 (edited by Phantomburn 2015-02-25 22:26:18)

Topic: Huge Appology to Avatar Creations

The lag I have been experiencing appears to be local.  It seems my 2nd hop out I'm seeing 40 to 60 % packet lose.  Which after three hours talking to my ISP, they still have no idea what is going on.  But they are sending people out.  So Dev Zoom, I'm sorry for bashing you guys on the lag thing.

That being said, your content generation is still terrible.  And I'm still highly disappointed seeing the game launched on Steam with mission patch missing.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Re: Huge Appology to Avatar Creations

Thanks.
And I know.

Please delete my steam topics too about lag since I cant, thanks.

I'll just leave it. The problem was there in some form, but for you it was doubled.

Might be a good time to unban Ville.  big_smile

Sometimes the worst critics are the most loyal players, and would wish the game all the success it deserves. Lag in an mmo can cripple any success, specially at times when the Devs have done unpopular balancing decisions for whatever reasons. My apology too if I have given the game a bad image, I know you are all doing what you can, although development creeps ever so slowly.

RIP PERPETUUM

Well what happened was simple, I live in the middle of no where and I got sold an upgraded speed unfortunately my range from the server to my house was more than double what it in general guidelines.  So for the terrible 6 Meg's I need tone 6000 ft or something from a hub, I'm 12400 from it.  So I got dropped to 1.5, everything still seems stable arm, but still seeing 10~15% lose.  Which is better than ...60% I was seeing.

@celebro it's fine I stay banned its a constant reminder I shouldn't feel deeply rooted into something I've invested tens of thousands of man hours in and vent my frustration in a vocal manner on the forums.

Phantomburn wrote:

Well what happened was simple, I live in the middle of no where and I got sold an upgraded speed unfortunately my range from the server to my house was more than double what it in general guidelines.  So for the terrible 6 Meg's I need tone 6000 ft or something from a hub, I'm 12400 from it.  So I got dropped to 1.5, everything still seems stable arm, but still seeing 10~15% lose.  Which is better than ...60% I was seeing.

@celebro it's fine I stay banned its a constant reminder I shouldn't feel deeply rooted into something I've invested tens of thousands of man hours in and vent my frustration in a vocal manner on the forums.

Ville single handedly funding perpetuum since .... god knows when.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Phantomburn wrote:

But they are sending people out.

You need the certified one. wink

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/120058/#p120058 cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAi1005K71g