Topic: Modern Gaming

Pretty much.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Modern Gaming

yup

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

3 (edited by Lonwolf 2014-08-06 02:20:07)

So very true!

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

I love the most popular comment.

It's not even funny how accurate the comic is. The last picture, just see what Star Trek Online does:

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Current_Lock_Box

Opening one costs about a dollar. On average it hands out trash.

I see I no longer have to complain on modern gaming as others are doing a decent enough job for me big_smile

There's more choice than ever before in gaming. There are really good Early Access games too , stop whining.

RIP PERPETUUM

You got horse ***, bull ***, cow ***, chicken ***, pig ***... all sort of variety and choices.

15 year old game, still the best out there

RIP PERPETUUM

that was realy one of the best...
great game, great story... and way ahead of its time.
homeworld(1) by far had the best story. for the gameplay itself i think Homeworld Cataclysm was even a bit better.

I just love this part:

This is the Garden of Kadesh. For thirteen generations we have protected it from the unclean. The Turanic Raiders who came before you refused to join and were punished for this trespass. Like theirs, your ship has already defiled this holy place. If you have come to join we welcome you and will spare your ship until all have disembarked. If you have come to consume the garden you will be removed at once.

RIP PERPETUUM

My favorite game of all time was mech warriors 2 mercenaries. 

I loved hiring other pilots sticking them in my ships and having them do my commands as I sit in a command ship.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Phantomburn wrote:

My favorite game of all time was mech warriors 2 mercenaries. 

I loved hiring other pilots sticking them in my ships and having them do my commands as I sit in a command ship.

Any RTS fan needs to play homeworld. This is how RTS games should be done.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I just love this part:

This is the Garden of Kadesh. For thirteen generations we have protected it from the unclean. The Turanic Raiders who came before you refused to join and were punished for this trespass. Like theirs, your ship has already defiled this holy place. If you have come to join we welcome you and will spare your ship until all have disembarked. If you have come to consume the garden you will be removed at once.

i love the part that came after :

if you will not join, then die.
there is no "withdrawal" from the garden

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Celebro wrote:

I just love this part:

i love the part that came after :

if you will not join, then die.
there is no "withdrawal" from the garden

I think is something Syndic would say everytime I jump to dom. tongue

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I think is something Syndic would say everytime I jump to dom. tongue

yeah, there are some similarities, like the "Drones" he launches afterwards, and the number of beam capitals showing up.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear