Re: Dear Naked Hobos

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Goon Swarm Federation

who are well known for ruining games.

Can we get back to Syndic's supposed indignation and need to stick up for Peanut's virtue.........baaaahhaaaaaa...."exerting dominance"......'boom'....... that's all we have to say...go back to eve part timer.....discuss!

rieka9411 wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Goon Swarm Federation

No no... Goons don't Destroy games. They just Destroy your fun smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
rieka9411 wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Goon Swarm Federation

from what i have heard im not the only one. also ex-eve players say goons are well known for destroying games.

30 (edited by T3xasp3t3 2015-02-22 15:26:48)

rieka9411 wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
rieka9411 wrote:

from what i have heard im not the only one. also ex-eve players say goons are well known for destroying games.

So i have a few questions for you.  Have you ever played eve? How long have you played eve if you have?   Have you even left high sec? If you're in null sec i assume you live in the south but how long have you been down there?

I ask this because Nullie, NC., PL., and all the other Alliances in the N3, RussRuss, and small ones dotted through null sec are just as egotistical as goons just as i want the game to be my way, and just as evil. The only thing Goons has on them is leadership. Mittens is by far the best leader in that game ever.

Ps. I am not nor will i ever be a Goon

T3xasp3t3 wrote:
rieka9411 wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

So i have a few questions for you.  Have you ever played eve? How long have you played eve if you have?   Have you even left high sec? If you're in null sec i assume you live in the south but how long have you been down there?

I ask this because Nullie, NC., PL., and all the other Alliances in the N3, RussRuss, and small ones dotted through null sec are just as egotistical as goons just as i want the game to be my way, and just as evil. The only thing Goons has on them is leadership. Mittens is by far the best leader in that game ever.

Yes I have to agree, EvE does seem to appeal to the self important/righteous.

It appears people who play this game have never paid attention to people, well ever.

I am Perpetuum.

Actually, Perpetuum....it's just you...we no longer pay attention to you......please drone on.....your just a hum in the background.

Now back to Syndic.......please enlighten us....on second thoughts, that not possible...scratch that.

Blocker wrote:
T3xasp3t3 wrote:
rieka9411 wrote:

tz

Yes I have to agree, EvE does seem to appeal to the self important/righteous.

EVE has things to do in it.  And it gets updated regularly with more content and new ships

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Rynikwiz wrote:

Actually, Perpetuum....it's just you...we no longer pay attention to you......please drone on.....your just a hum in the background.

Now back to Syndic.......please enlighten us....on second thoughts, that not possible...scratch that.

I always knew I got under your skin.

Kinda sad, control your emotions before they control you.

I am Perpetuum.

You Alt post in a game with twenty active PvPers. Just how cowardly can you be.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

And your continuing to post...at all?

Kinda my point here, I post with no ego attached to my name.

Everyone else, comes here to relive there glory days of when "the server was ruled".

They seem to "can get anything" in other games.  Peaked in High School Much?

I am Perpetuum.

Honestly I agree with perp I only come back to these forums for fun reads. This game never has be and never will be EvE online it is no where near fair to compare them. CCP has an army of Devs compared to 5. For five people this game isn't bad but it won't be perfect either. I give credit where it's do. As for me playing this game prob not I come back because I honestly believe with lots of TLC this game can be great, but the community is to toxic at this time and until that changes it won't fix. If the ACTIVE people want this game to be better the toxic environment has to go the game won't fix it's self and a patch won't fix everything, but sadly this is the internet and imma get trolled by people"Jita" and my thoughts will be unheard so w/e let the game keep limping to death for all I care.

Ps. Phantom what is the name of the eve corp

I dont need you to agree I already Know I'm right.

Ego Ego Ego, baby!

I am Perpetuum.

Space Monkeys Alliance.

41 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2015-02-24 18:30:32)

Phantomburn wrote:

Space Monkeys Alliance.

Black anvil industries, to be precise.

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

42 (edited by T3xasp3t3 2015-02-24 20:01:24)

That's a big corp y'all members or the leaders?

Members, we brought everyone over into it.  It was quite small when we joined.

Y'all ever do highsec operations ??

Yes.  We suicide ghank.

i could swear this is a perp forum?

rieka9411 wrote:

i could swear this is a perp forum?

I smell hate.....

I make 2 bill a night split between 5 friends doing cap escalations in wh.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

I'm sorry this threads been hijacked.