Topic: Corp material bonus?

There is a corp material bonus in efficiency, I just simply dont see any bonus in affect but I see +50 point on the CT but dont lower the mat prices. Anyone have expeirence with that?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Corp material bonus?

The ct should be treated as being 50p better for mat efficiency only. A 50p difference might be ~1% difference for experienced producer so no big deal that hinders you from competing on market, but 1% of scarab is still a good deal smile.

There's no material reduction, you can simply produce more items at a higher quality before the CT degrades to the point where it's not worth it.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic, as you have no time bonus, you simply cant do that beacuse your time bonus is degrades before, and after that the CT is worn out. So you cant do that.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Depends on which item you're producing but in your scenario it gives you a CT with ~30pts or something which makes it worthwhile to combine on Gamma for "free" 300pts CT's and other crazy shizzle like that.

CIR Complaint Form

Lemme put it this way, the only thing we will have to prototype for the forseeable future is t2p light and medium plates. lol

CIR Complaint Form

No, if you produce something with that bonus that is just dont exist because you dont have bonus on time, and the time degradation is limit your CT.

I have CT as have:

mat ratio   time ratio     > 120 cycle later      mat ratio      time ratio   >this means no production
   170            120                                            50                0

Energy to Earth!

8 (edited by Inda 2015-01-27 18:13:06)

So this is working just less affect on a low production rate. I mean you dont experience that much.

Energy to Earth!

Inda is right in this topic the corp research bonus gives you not one cycle more production for normal producers
It just provides a very small bonus on mat need for the ones using a CT till it is worn out.

The story is different for someone who stops a CT before it is worn out to combine it at gamma station. But while combining 2 CTs provides more cycles than the sum of both cts together, it still requires you to half the number of your cts (beside any costs).
For a corp without any cts at all is this no help even if they would get access to gamma. Story is different for a veteran corp that has tons of worn out cts and don't care to cut them in half every month for the next year.