Re: LAGS!

Lonwolf wrote:

Having trouble logging in at times as well. Having trouble with lag at times, then DC, then trouble logging back in.  Takes several times before successful.

Same, I eventually just stopped trying to login.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Any word when this is actually going to get fixed?

Between 8pm to 11PM EST.  My login takes ~2 minutes to get past the dataserver, IF it gets past.  Than once in game If I undock takes 85 Seconds(timed it last night) from undock to landing on terrain.  Then when I try to move all it does is warp back and forth my ping in the bottom right goes between N/A to 56000 back to N/A.

"The NOC is still investigating this issue." is what we got from them last time.

(NOC=network operations center)

Still lag. Login with great difficulty. Need 2-3 minutes to chat reflected what I wrote. I'm afraid undock...

16:0x ST. First disconnect and first laggs today...

ever since the lag issues started to increase, i get those little red spikes in profiling that i didn't have that often when the server was located in budapest. (only when i was accesing a field container)

http://i.imgur.com/di7sDsZ.png

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I stopped trying to play.

We got this today from Internap:

"Some changes were applied on our core routers in AMS. Would it be possible for you to verify on your side if you are still having the same issue?

If not, would it be possible for you to send us the results of a fresh MTR?"

184 (edited by Chemist 2015-01-05 15:40:27)

...and...? When the route has been changed?
Now I see 14 hops instead of the usual 12 ...

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                                 Home.RU -    0 |   31 |   31 |    0 |    0 |    2 |    0 |
|           ksk-bbar2.ncc.sibirtelecom.ru -    0 |   31 |   31 |    2 |    4 |   10 |    5 |
|    xe-1-3-0.ksk-dr2.ncc.sibirtelecom.ru -    0 |   31 |   31 |    2 |    4 |   29 |    2 |
|                          188.128.106.66 -    0 |   31 |   31 |    1 |   12 |  146 |    5 |
|                           87.226.133.80 -    0 |   31 |   31 |   77 |   79 |   95 |   78 |
|                     s-b3-link.telia.net -    0 |   31 |   31 |   82 |   94 |  165 |   82 |
|                    s-bb3-link.telia.net -   31 |   13 |    9 |   79 |   84 |   99 |   79 |
|                 internap-gw.ip4.gtt.net -    0 |   31 |   31 |   97 |  101 |  120 |   98 |
|   border1.tge8-1-bbnet2.ams004.pnap.net -    0 |   31 |   31 |   97 |  102 |  111 |   99 |
|                   adm-b2-link.telia.net -    4 |   27 |   26 |  100 |  105 |  110 |  108 |
|   internap-ic-155294-adm-b2.c.telia.net -    0 |   31 |   31 |   98 |  102 |  112 |   99 |
|   border1.tge8-1-bbnet2.ams004.pnap.net -    0 |   31 |   31 |   97 |  100 |  106 |  101 |
|                           95.172.88.206 -    0 |   31 |   31 |   97 |  100 |  107 |  101 |
|          0.te3-1.tsr1.ams2.nl.voxel.net -    0 |   31 |   31 |   97 |  102 |  111 |   98 |
|                www.perpetuum-online.com -    0 |   31 |   31 |   97 |   99 |  103 |  100 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

If interesting...

The number of nodes is constantly changing from 12 to 15.

Well you tell us whether there is any improvement.

186 (edited by Inda 2015-01-05 15:52:49)

so far better for me, but need wait some more time

(EDIT: now have LAGS.. :S)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Yes, we'll see in the evening.

188 (edited by Chemist 2015-01-05 18:52:53)

Hello, laggs... ~00:44 ST...
^@#&$^*&@#%*&@^($^#!!! fuuu

voxel.net again.

That smoking these losers in Amsterdam? Maybe it's time you change the organization?

Went from one of the people with a strong connection to getting kicked quite often neutral. Sigh guess I'll start probing what's changed \0/ yay bug squashing party sad.

WTB servers back in Hungry.

Phantomburn wrote:

WTB servers back in Hungry.

Agree.  It was better before.

Again..unplayable in the big fight yesterday..lag N/A.......smaller fight that night on Alsbale, lag at 33,000, then dropped, but at times unpredictable. This is not good and if the pop increased would be a game breaker. Both Blocker in Australia and Me in New Zealand had the same issues, so not a service provider issue on our end.

We have sent new data and download statistics to them today, we'll see what they say.

DEV Zoom wrote:

We have sent new data and download statistics to them today, we'll see what they say.

I for one appreciate you staying on the case and trying to get to the bottom of it..

Blocker wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

I for one appreciate you staying on the case and trying to get to the bottom of it..

+1

196 (edited by Blocker 2015-01-09 11:23:24)

Well I dunno, just had a smallish fight on Hock and the lag was nearly unplayable. MS time was around 8000ms for me. I dunno Zoom, you need to do something, half our players couldn't even target half the time.

I have rarely posted on this forum and I am not renowned for trolling. I have no idea what is happening behind the scenes in this game, but small scale and particular mid range battles on islands like Hokk have become unplayable. I have no problem losing bots - but to not have at least a decent battle because lag goes to thousands and then n/a is ruining the game.

Please put some god dam pressure on the provider...they will kill your game.

Not saying it's the tree's or anything.
but it sure looks like it.

Not much you can do when you can't even target anyone.

Lagmeter without combat trees involved usually sits at about 450

http://imgur.com/a/iiGP4#0

** yes I know I have NPC's displayed in landmarks sad

DarkTerror wrote:

Not saying it's the tree's or anything.
but it sure looks like it.

Not much you can do when you can't even target anyone.

Lagmeter without combat trees involved usually sits at about 450

http://imgur.com/a/iiGP4#0

** yes I know I have NPC's displayed in landmarks sad

Zoom, look at the lag and time stamp on the bottom right, those images are in time sequence first on left, last on right. Now Ryni is in a different country to us and he was experiencing the same thing.

I'm glad there was someone who told them 5 months ago there was a problem with speed and trees....