Topic: "Elite" NPC spawn/loot Balance

First, with elite i don't mean the Thelodica rank, but the rare "Rabid", "Darkstar" and "Mighty" variants.

after several hours of farming a 3-spawn location. i had strange luck with the appearance of Rabid's. For about an hour constantly killing not a single one appears, then suddenly i got 3 of them, one after another.

please improve the RNG mechanic behind to have them spawn a little more spread (and a little more often wouldn't be bad either)

the second thing i have noticed - their loot drop sucks. rarely a tierd item, and only once i got a beacon drop - a worthless one that you can buy from the syndicate shop.
Their increased plasma and kernel drop is insignificent after killing 200 of their regular versions.

Their loot table could be spiced up a little bit for a bit more "hurray"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: "Elite" NPC spawn/loot Balance

~10 Mighty per hour. Work hardener, comrade. big_smile

2 mental patient: y, i'm using Russian macros. big_smile

Chemist wrote:

2 mental patient: y, i'm using Russian macros. big_smile

yeah, that must be it... my macro is not perfect yet. It still gets distracted by noobs asking questions in help or german chat. my killspeed isn't optimal with one DPS HM only sad

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I agree Annihilator!  A lot better loot should drop from rare spawns.  More beacons, T4, T4+, something.  After all they are "rare".  Loot should reflect the fact that I killed one.

+1

Lonwolf
NSE
"What we do in life, echoes into eternity!" --Gladiator

Only on Beta.

Where there is real consequence for botting. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice