Topic: Buying liquizit

Buying billions (with a B, yes).

2 (edited by Annihilator 2014-12-23 02:07:10)

Re: Buying liquizit

whats your offer?
Liquizits current market price is 1/5th of Titan Ore.

even HDT is worth twice

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Where are you buying? Shinjalar Main Terminal?

I am buying in Hershfield. If you are planning to make me a high-volume sell, then I can come anywhere you want me to basically.

Annihilator wrote:

whats your offer?
Liquizits current market price is 1/5th of Titan Ore.

even HDT is worth twice

At the very moment, i am in no need of HDT. The market for liq is worth less than HDT, so tought luck there. I already bought 50 million of it for 0,36NIC. I am willing to go a bit more, but not much. PM me in game if you are willing to sell.

6 (edited by Celebro 2014-12-23 15:44:18)

Market is skewed somehow, base yield for Liquizit is lower than HDT. How come HDT more expensive?

RIP PERPETUUM

1) you fill an afk sequer faster - might be full before you wake up, hence you lose profit
2) because people see liq is higher on the market and just dont mine HDT cause.... reasons?
3) more mined liq means lower prices
and lastly:

for the semi-afk miners that mine in rivelers:
you have to check your screens less often, which means more pleasurable mining, thats why i prefer mining liq over hdt, even though its less profitable.

Because drag and drop macros are free?

Vroom wrote:

Because drag and drop macros are free?

And because when you report macros your ticket is still open from April

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Well, I don't use macros because they dont seem legit to me.

I would go ahead and use them, the Devs don't care and don't discipline people even when it's blatant and on the forums. Why bother competing with the ones who do?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Are you talking about ISboxer or something else?

Rasnath wrote:

That and macro mining and macro ratting. It's happened for years and I don't know anyone who's banned.

Jita wrote:
Rasnath wrote:

That and macro mining and macro ratting. It's happened for years and I don't know anyone who's banned.

How do you macro mine and rat? I thought you needed a software to simultaneously click on all accounts.

nah, for macro mining you just need a tool that does the drag&drop for you when mining liquizit and hdt for example.
you don't even need isboxer for that if you put alt+tab into the cycle.

with enough accounts to kill stuff in single alpha strikes, ratting should work same way.

latest DEV response was: *censored* <- against forum rules tongue

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

No longer buying due to lack of funds