Topic: Cheaper Perpetuum? At G2A

Check out I am not sure about that, but maybe somebody can use it.

https://www.g2a.com/perpetuum-early-acc … lobal.html

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Cheaper Perpetuum? At G2A

Inda wrote:

Check out I am not sure about that, but maybe somebody can use it.

https://www.g2a.com/perpetuum-early-acc … lobal.html

1066 rub vs 499 via Steam big_smile

Let's just say steam is cheap to russians and freaking expensive to the other world.

Rasnath wrote:

Let's just say steam is cheap to russians and freaking expensive to the other world.

Do not forget, we - a third world country. Underdeveloped. smile

Chemist wrote:
Rasnath wrote:

Do not forget, we - a third world country. Underdeveloped. smile

And with such a massive gaming population. Gotta give it to you, Black Desert Online is launching in RU before EU, I'm jealous, I really am. big_smile

I remember release of "Warhammer 40k:Space Marine". 50€ here, ~15€ in russian currency.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Well, that's how G2A operates, they buy in russia and sell on global, saving us money and still making a profit.

i loved it how blizzard released diablo3 in russia with "russia only" language setting.
Would have prefered if i could get the german localisation to the same conditions... (pay less, get only one language instead of all)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:

i loved it how blizzard released diablo3 in russia with "russia only" language setting.
Would have prefered if i could get the german localisation to the same conditions... (pay less, get only one language instead of all)

It wasn't cheaper because it had Russian only, but because games are generally a lot cheaper in Russia, and they wanted to discourage the reselling of the Russian version in the other parts of the world this way. It's basically a softer alternative to region locks.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

It wasn't cheaper because it had Russian only, but because games are generally a lot cheaper in Russia, and they wanted to discourage the reselling of the Russian version in the other parts of the world this way. It's basically a softer alternative to region locks.

i know why they did it... just saying i would loved to have a cheaper version under the same conditions too.

11 (edited by JetNexus 2014-12-13 17:55:18)

Well that's interesting.

Looks like everyone in Russia have their benefits from living in the land of pirate copies... lol

how many potatoes is that???

Gunner wrote:

how many potatoes is that???

Enough to make a bottle of vodka?