Topic: Taking Bets.

Of when this train wreck will finally be closed down.

Both sides have finally given up, aside from no name nobody's who want to keep playing the broken game.

Need proof, its in CD.  Now normally I would come up with some well written blah blah blah.  I can't be, well, Time don't need to spend. 

Word of warning, don't waste your time with this crap.

Crap Patch, terrible support, and *** (Speaking of Dev's here, players can, and should do what they wish within the EULA).

We are at a time when gaming usually ramps up due the cold reaches of winter coming upon us. 
But they are all flocking to, that other game, hell any other game.

Now for my content!

You cannot expect, in the year 2014, for players to put up with such incompetence, and terrible game play for "long" and then expect them to give you MORE money.  Any thoughts of this being otherwise, well Madness.

*edit: Insults. - DEV Zoom

I am Perpetuum.

Re: Taking Bets.

I don't think there is anything so wrong that can't be fixed. I am a no-name nobody player. But I still have fun here.

Despite all the bad decisions and patches, i still dont find any other game where I'd want to play 12+hours a day for weeks. So I'm pretty optimistic smile

Terrible patch is Terrible.  Remember its the same 5 *** dudes complaining on the forums... except for those other 40 who stopped playing.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

5 (edited by Burial 2014-12-12 07:25:26)

I'll be back when there's something for me to do and Betas are worth the effort. Assignments part 2 hopefully.

Burial wrote:

I'll be back when there's something for me to do and Betas are worth the effort. Assignments part 2 hopefully.

Yeah, now that Dev zoom has implemented so many of your terrible ideas what is left for you to do here?

Sparking to other games

Rex Amelius wrote:
Burial wrote:

Yeah, now that Dev zoom has implemented so many of your terrible ideas what is left for you to do here?

name one

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Rex Amelius wrote:
Burial wrote:

Go ahead, name them all, since there's so many. roll

game is free, silly

for all the ppl that think that this is all sooo terrible and think that this game is crap ...:

well why dont you just move on with your life?
why dont you just quit the game.
the rest is not intrested in your spam how bad you think the game is.
there are thousands of other games out there. we are sure you find something to your liking there.
this place will be a better place without you.

simple solution.
you save a lot of time for yourself complaining.
or do you just want attention?

all of them

but they added some of mine too   tongue

Burial wrote:
Rex Amelius wrote:
Burial wrote:

Go ahead, name them all, since there's so many. roll

Zortarg wrote:

for all the ppl that think that this is all sooo terrible and think that this game is crap ...:

there are thousands of other games out there. we are sure you find something to your liking there.

simple solution.

Shear ignorance and lack of social understanding written down in one post.  See above.

People post their discontent for changes made doesn't mean we hate the game. 

I imagine a person or corp that's demonstrated throughout the years when there's a challenge or a little pressure to just quit and walk away wouldn't understand what commitment or perseverance is.  In fact its so obvious, there's a sound board clip that's hot keyed of Mobios calling balling Bangladesh a coward.

The only way to get a point across is by repeatedly beating it into some thick skulls.  The patch is terrible.  Now instead of real *** content were going to spend 6 months trying to band aid *** instead of getting content.

Ville wrote:
Zortarg wrote:

simple solution.

Shear ignorance and lack of social understanding written down in one post.  See above.

I imagine a person or corp that's demonstrated throughout the years when there's a challenge or a little pressure to just quit and walk away wouldn't understand what commitment or perseverance is.  In fact its so obvious, there's a sound board clip that's hot keyed of Mobios calling balling Bangladesh a coward.

The only way to get a point across is by repeatedly beating it into some thick skulls.  The patch is terrible.  Now instead of real *** content were going to spend 6 months trying to band aid *** instead of getting content.

Another shining example of why you will do anything, say anything or be anything just to be an idiot.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:
Zortarg wrote:

simple solution.

Another shining example of why you will do anything, say anything or be anything just to be an idiot.

Sad part is everyone sees through your forum propaganda.

Ville wrote:
Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

Sad part is everyone sees through your forum propaganda.

Yep, everyone knows what an *** you are already. Even you know you're an ***, and state it on the forums. Doesn't make Jita's statement any less true though as we've seen your hypocrisy time and time again on the forums. I think your true personality shines thru mighty nice on the forums though vile (also an apt name for your character).

[negative political comment]

and

something clever