Topic: Protest the Patch.

If your sick of terrible game development and this terrible patch join me in providing a Negative review on Steam and further push the rating of players down.

-  If the patch is reversed you can like wise change your review back to positive and up vote.  Pushing the rating from negative to mixed to positive.

SEND A FORCEFUL MESSAGE.  If it pains you to see a game with so much potential be derailed by bad patches as much as it does me.

Terrible Patch.
Terrible Lag.
No new content.

Take a stand!  Do it for Great Justice!

Re: Protest the Patch.

Yes, the patch is bad, that does not mean new players can still enjoy the game. I would still recommend this game if you like this type of game play. Negative reviews solves nothing.

RIP PERPETUUM

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

You are sabotaging the game by posting negative reviews. IF you're sick with the game, dont play it anymore... and if you really plan on quitting, then post a negative review. But otherwise you're just hurting the development.

You have to send a clear message.

While I sympathize, I'm not sure I can warrant making that much effort.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

You have to send a clear message, but not like this. If this were real life, you' basically be saying you wanna nuke the world because politicians are evil.

Calm down Bobo, it has mixed reviews it's already "nuked" for all intents and purposes.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Its ok Steam Accounts are free.

If you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

Silly..

The level of butt hurtness makes me smile every time.
http://tinyurl.com/mkdvvmr

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

NO Ville that is NO!

I also dont like the patch many aspects, but that is not helps anything.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Does your depravity know no bounds? Seriously, you're trying to get other people to go vote down the game because of a patch you don't like? Get over yourself, jesus.

I already beat you to it Ville.

Crusader wrote:

If your sick of terrible game development and this terrible patch join me in providing a Negative review on Steam and further push the rating of players down.

-  If the patch is reversed you can like wise change your review back to positive and up vote.  Pushing the rating from negative to mixed to positive.

SEND A FORCEFUL MESSAGE.  If it pains you to see a game with so much potential be derailed by bad patches as much as it does me.

Terrible Patch.
Terrible Lag.
No new content.

Take a stand!  Do it for Great Justice!

Another quality example of a guy who will say anything, do anything or be anything just to be an idiot.

Aye Pod wrote:

I already beat you to it Ville.

Keep up the great work!

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I don't care, i just want to see new content.

Whining or doing any other crap like this one won't do anything good.
If some of you really wants a better game, there is a hint: you're doing it wrong smile

JetNexus wrote:

I don't care, i just want to see new content.

Whining or doing any other crap like this one won't do anything good.
If some of you really wants a better game, there is a hint: you're doing it wrong smile

Oh and you think making 40 posts on the forums and providing in game support will too?  Been there done that.  I was nice.  Now I am back to being an ***.

The game has successfully been pushed to 65% positive to 35% Negative review.  The goal is to push it to 45% positive and 55% to negative.  Keep up the good work everyone!  Maybe we can get this patch reverted.

Ville wrote:

The game has successfully been pushed to 65% positive to 35% Negative review.  The goal is to push it to 45% positive and 55% to negative.  Keep up the good work everyone!  Maybe we can get this patch reverted.

Another quality example of a guy who will say anything, do anything or be anything just to be an idiot.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

How many Steam alts have you made so far?

Burial wrote:

How many Steam alts have you made so far?

You know that in order to write a review you need to own the game right? I'm pretty fine with it if he just buys it only to write silly reviews that will get downvoted anyway.

wow zoom,  you really dont have any idea do you?

...about?

Don't tell him Qwerty.