Topic: Rebalance Part 2 / Hotfixes / PvE changes?

Come on, everytime i think development was continued again, silence takes over again.

you've been working on this game for so many years now, changing something towards a set goal should be not a matter of month.

The Robot rebalance patch was obviously the start for more stuff towards a set goal.
Adjustments to things like assaults universal range bonus, while having more accumulator and headslots then ewar bots need a review.
Theres lots of hot air feedback, but also lots of valid stuff hidden behind whining, that makes you expect putting up some hotfixes within a few days.

another valid point, not so often mentioned, is the hit on PvE that this patch had. NPCs never had any "Robot bonuses" so they are not affected by this patch, that nerfed player DPS and survivability allot.
The difference between PVE and PvP is still that NPCs always come in groups, and respawn. And that you have to grind them for reward. Even on Alpha, the average combat situation is 1:3 with the player having only ~50% DPS and ~70% more hitpoints at maxed extensions.

This makes me wonder when the promised PvE overhaul comes...

Blog?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Rebalance Part 2 / Hotfixes / PvE changes?

Mission blog is coming next week hopefully.

We're preparing a small patch with some balancing tweaks, but we're still discussing that internally. The patch will also include the fix for roaming NPCs not roaming.

Yay small tweeks, look forward to a major nerf next week.

Crusader wrote:

Yay small tweeks, look forward to a major nerf next week.

Hahahaha

Poor Ictus got deleted from game last time, gonna be fun to see which bot goes next. big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

"Hey guys, you know all the fun bits that made the last patch a little less terrible, we're nerfing them"

Better lead to something decent. This ship is on its side, and sinking fast.

RIP PERPETUUM

8 (edited by Gooma 2014-12-09 21:08:41)

DEV Zoom wrote:

Mission blog is coming next week hopefully.

We're preparing a small patch with some balancing tweaks, but we're still discussing that internally. The patch will also include the fix for roaming NPCs not roaming.

Hungarian translation =  We really want to out do ourselves in screwing up the last patch with an even bigger cluster**** and more nerfs.

P.S.  Celebro..  At this point its a submarine.

Gooma wrote:

This made me cry laughing.

Might as well give us just 1 of each bot class, with stats sliders , instead of modules.

RIP PERPETUUM

Crusader wrote:
Gooma wrote:

This made me cry laughing.

Funny, but not quite there yet...

RIP PERPETUUM

a thing i totally forgot:
any news about the new client?

EvE online had its second GFX update now, while perp has not even dynamic lighting

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Any update on the missions blog? is it coming this week? big_smile