Topic: Review Perpetuum on Steam!

If you own Perpetuum on Steam and can spare a few minutes, please submit a review, be it positive or negative. It helps us get the word out, and the more reviews there are, the more easier can others decide whether the game is for them or not, which in turn helps avoiding unnecessary disappointments. Thanks!

Re: Review Perpetuum on Steam!

Thanks Stranger Danger for suggesting this,

@OP please cite next time

-Original Idea.

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/113971/#p113971

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Sorry Devs I rather decline offering a review on Steam until I can give a positive one, specially for the masses.

RIP PERPETUUM

4 (edited by LazerusKI 2014-10-24 05:58:33)

I tried...but steam shows an error whenever i try it -.- stupid steam

Celebro wrote:

Sorry Devs I rather decline offering a review on Steam until I can give a positive one, specially for the masses.

yep, me too ... you really don't want negative posts, even genuine ... but in retrospect, I'd save a few people from throwing their money away. sad

Yep done mine.

Same thing here. I tried to get all my text inside but theres nothing to do. There seems to be a limit after 3000 characters or something. So I had to think of a way to make it shorter and it worked. With me I just made a video and made a pro's and con's... its not the ideal for me but yeah. include a video and it works.

LazerusKI wrote:

I tried...but steam shows an error whenever i try it -.- stupid steam

Zoom, stupid Steam.
They just changed this.
It is because of all the early access things now, only reviews from players over the last 30 days show up.
Everything else is not showing unless you use the filters and go look for it

So even if we wrote a review before it does not show.
Even if people write reviews now they will drop off in 30 days.