Topic: Support Ticket handling

I would suggest to modify the current support ticket in suport ticket system in a finer granular way than today.

I have tickets I would like to know if the ticket was accept as valid report by the repsonsible Dev.
I guess you have some sort of prefiltering which Dev is responsible for what kind of reported Bug.

From my experience I assume at least one Dev has read my tickets but considered himself not responsible enough to change state of bug from pending to processing, a ticket beeing pending for 6 weeks is not acceptable for me.

And I would realy like to have no ticket with more than 24 months age beeing still pending. There could be a sign like accepted, but change with low priority or something. Or bug fix too difficult.....

Re: Support Ticket handling

good luck with that

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

I'm in the same boat with my tickets...

Last ticket got a reply in 4 minutes and the one before in 3 minutes. vOv

I would like to say that getting a straight "no" or "we won't be doing anything about this" has been very clarifying when I have gotten this responce. I get that it can be dependant on other factors whether something is addressed or not. Sugegsting state of "on the table" ie something might be done or might not, but it has been read and not given an immidiate no.

I have a ticket reporting a PHM macro miner open since April

If you in PHM CIR 77 dont expect to much "support" from the DEVs smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue