Re: Protesting the Patch

Gooma wrote:

Guys  use your heads.   Syndic is 100%  correct.   You want to protest...  REALLY protest... STOP GIVING THEM MONEY.  Thats how you protest.  They make a patch to try and force you to change everything, dont give them cash. Its that simple ...  Here let me break it down.

1. Play the game

2. Don't give them a cent to play game.

3. If they have no money that's when they get the hint.

When my accounts time out, I won't be back.  I mean, just follow the chronology of axe jobs:
1) Gamma wipe - all that work gone.  Now, if Null Sec/Sov in EvE was wiped, I'd go back...
2) My two miner/follow bot accounts were rendered nearly pointless as they now take all aggro requiring rather huge investments of EP in combat/armor.  But wait - I need to spend huge EP on mining/harvesting...
3) I paid to grow my points pool faster - now I MUST spend it on new EXT's just to get what I already had.

I think my perspective is based a lot on the fact that I play for a while, then take a hiatus, then come back.  Seems like every time I come back, an axe job just happened that makes my game play experience less enjoyable and EP saving plan worthless.

So, I'm done X 3 accounts.  And I don't even care.  There are plenty of cool games to go play.  Yes, I enjoyed this game, but it changed so much that it is not what I originally signed up for.

I spent a lot when I first started when the game was first on steam ea. Roughly 200 in the first week or two with plans to drop similar amounts every other month but I never invested another dime once I realized this game was getting less than zero meaningful development.

The potential this game had compmetely drew me away from eveonline and would have retained my investment if it werent for the worst developers I have ever seen in an MMO. You guys are great at theory crafting and coming up with wonderful concepts. The reason your *** are buried in the dirt is your complete lack marketing and meaningful investment of your time and/or capital.

I'll keep playing with what I enjoy but when I get bored I spend my money elsewhere. This community has been very vocal about what works and what doesn't. They don't always agree but one thing I have noticed is they all agree you suck. When everyone is saying there must be some truth to it.

Lab Geek wrote:

They don't always agree but one thing I have noticed is they all agree you suck. When everyone is saying there must be some truth to it.

QFT

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Smokeyii wrote:

Promise! Please take everyone in cir/phm with you! You can leave Gunner and jassy so we can play "Hide-the-salami" with their mechs.

Why so you can pull an stc and claim our lands and say you won while we quit. Or is it so peanut isnt so bored? He would take outposts back solo.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

30 (edited by JetNexus 2014-11-26 08:29:52)

Stop whining already, it's not interesting anymore... roll

I can understand the balance problems, but whining about one-two additional skills to train... Jesus fuggen christ, it's just bullshed.

More skillz please lol

And be constructive already. I haven't seen any balance/bot proposals yet. Except the trolling and whining about how wrong is everything.

Lab Geek wrote:

You guys are great at theory crafting and coming up with wonderful concepts. The reason your *** are buried in the dirt is your complete lack marketing and meaningful investment of your time and/or capital.

You know that that quality theory crafting doesn't come for free it takes up time. I do favour robust framework over polished but empty shells but the lack of polish really hinders much more on them.

JetNexus wrote:

Stop whining already, it's not interesting anymore... roll

I can understand the balance problems, but whining about one-two additional skills to train... Jesus fuggen christ, it's just bullshed.

More skillz please lol

And be constructive already. I haven't seen any balance/bot proposals yet. Except the trolling and whining about how wrong is everything.

funny is, that same guys suggested full sets of new extensions required for each robot class.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

stop the topic, no one will go to the protest. weakness that you change all of you, because there is no leader in the server

Just @ Game

why dont you bot more

BadAss wrote:

stop the topic, no one will go to the protest. weakness that you change all of you, because there is no leader in the server

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

all there is is Chaos and badass botting NPCs all day in Alpha

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Rage Blackout wrote:

why dont you bot more

BadAss wrote:

You guys seem to post that crap a lot, including about me. Proof or stfu.

Tonnik wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

why dont you bot more

BadAss wrote:

Chaos made me a few sequer loads of scrap.  You can go see it by your self he bots south from shinjalar.  Between station and ordurai 1 teleport.  Elite spawn.

Nobody will shoot NPCs for the competition for free.

Jasmoba wrote:
Tonnik wrote:
Rage Blackout wrote:

why dont you bot more

Chaos made me a few sequer loads of scrap.  You can go see it by your self he bots south from shinjalar.  Between station and ordurai 1 teleport.  Elite spawn.

This coming from the guys that support a guy who actively seeks to break the game in every way he can and exploit it at all costs? Ask peanut how many times he's broke the game, and devs had to hack out a broken patch just to stop him. Not that I'm defending it if it's true, but the outrage you guys are displaying is quite hypocritical.

Smokeyii wrote:
Jasmoba wrote:
Tonnik wrote:

This coming from the guys that support a guy who actively seeks to break the game in every way he can and exploit it at all costs? Ask peanut how many times he's broke the game, and devs had to hack out a broken patch just to stop him. Not that I'm defending it if it's true, but the outrage you guys are displaying is quite hypocritical.

Some one has to do the testing for this game, The DEVs clearly dont

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Rage Blackout wrote:

all there is is Chaos and badass botting NPCs all day in Alpha

Me like farm, 4 u it problem?

Just @ Game

Day # 3 of me enjoying other games.  big_smile gl taking stations

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:
Jasmoba wrote:

Some one has to do the testing for this game, The DEVs clearly dont

Lol

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I am sorry if you miss understood the part I AM OK WITH IT.  IT MAKES ME LOOT WITHOUT THE EFFORT.   You leader asked proof.  I told him where to find it.  Not everything is a political statement.

Smokeyii wrote:
Jasmoba wrote:
Tonnik wrote:

I'm totally gonna play this weekend fuuu

*To busy enjoying the game for any protests*

Playing console games and getting drunk. Much less tears and bad management.

I'm playing a game called travian.com

Put more into this game in last 3 days than 6 months in perp

48 (edited by JetNexus 2014-11-30 06:24:51)

Lab Geek wrote:

Could be a cool game, but constant wipes once per half a year(or so) making it a pure waste of time and money.

And anyway, there's a lot of other games with a lot more development efforts are being invested. But for some reason most of them not even worth reading about.

its the journey not the destination

says so somewhere here

JetNexus wrote:
Lab Geek wrote:

Could be a cool game, but constant wipes once per half a year(or so) making it a pure waste of time and money.

And anyway, there's a lot of other games with a lot more development efforts are being invested. But for some reason most of them not even worth reading about.

i like the changes and vote for moving forward.

-1 to OP

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...