Topic: Some Feedback on WTF Is Going on

So what happened to monthly blogs and updates?

What happened to steam sales and third party sales?

What happened to missions?

Are you ever going to advertise this game in a meaningful way?

Re: Some Feedback on WTF Is Going on

https://i.imgur.com/rKoPK2i.jpg

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

3 (edited by Hellmut 2014-11-28 15:09:00)

I agree, although i'm new to this game (3 days now) i literally fell upon it by chance when looking through some Eve online vids on youtube.

The guy who did the Vid "Short Fuze" showed the game off quite well and i was interested in it within the first 5mins of the video and subsequently bought it the same day. Since then i have only logged onto Eve to check my training and have played this instead.

There is a real gem of a game here and it needs proper advertising because i get the feeling that there are alot of people out there unaware that this even exists, of whom would find this a great game in a world of ever increasing dumbed down mmo's.

Hellmut wrote:

There is a real gem of a game here and it needs proper advertising because i get the feeling that there are alot of people out there unaware that this even exists, of whom would find this a great game in a world of ever increasing dumbed down mmo's.

OMFG DEV ZOOM LOOK LOOK! NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THIS BEFORE! THIS GUY MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING!

5 (edited by Race Drones 2014-11-28 19:26:08)

Hellmut wrote:

There is a real gem of a game here ... in a world of ever increasing dumbed down mmo's.

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.
The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.
All is in "The Matrix".
See Beyond the Obvious.

Potato

Hungarian Math doesn't work with steam

*Insert horse comment*

Also Potato

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:

Potato

Hungarian Math doesn't work with steam

*Insert horse comment*

Also Potato

Potato gets a tariff when entering the US so we basically get *** when attempting this game.

Gwyndor wrote:
Hellmut wrote:

OMFG DEV ZOOM LOOK LOOK! NO ONE HAS EVER SAID THIS BEFORE! THIS GUY MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING!

Hmm i take it that i hit upon something that has been said umpteen times before then......

yes ._.

I quit eve because it lacked the concepts and mechanics to give me the sandbox I wanted (mostly pvp, somewhat indy) and now that I have invested here I find that it was for nothing because sand just keeps getting removed and there is no advertising to bring people in.

I wouldnt dare recommend this game to any of my friends because I would have wasted their $30. So many bugs, broken content piled on broken content piled upon lack of content.

TL;DR Good mechanics and concepts now put all your potatoes in one basket and sell the *** out of it. Once you have everyone's money put it into decent graphics/content and expansions and the playerbase will market it for you from there.

Gwyndor wrote:

yes ._.

I quit eve because it lacked the concepts and mechanics to give me the sandbox I wanted (mostly pvp, somewhat indy) and now that I have invested here I find that it was for nothing because sand just keeps getting removed and there is no advertising to bring people in.

I wouldnt dare recommend this game to any of my friends because I would have wasted their $30. So many bugs, broken content piled on broken content piled upon lack of content.

TL;DR Good mechanics and concepts now put all your potatoes in one basket and sell the *** out of it. Once you have everyone's money put it into decent graphics/content and expansions and the playerbase will market it for you from there.

+10000

Celebro's body guard

Simmy wrote:
Gwyndor wrote:

yes ._.

+10000

you're doing it wrong. Tell them its a terrible idea, then maybe they will fix their *** ups accidentally

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG AT AVATAR CREATIONS.  YOUR PATCH IS TERRIBLE IN MY EYES.

13 (edited by Hellmut 2014-12-03 09:32:03)

Can i ask one question please.

@Gwyndor and Ville in particular
Are you peeps still playing the game?, was just wondering (genuine question)

Hi, and to answer your question, we both are.  I live on blue islands tellesis, Domhalarn and krazlov.  I supply the market with top end goods like heavy mk2s.  I also pvp daily as I have 9 accounts my combats are split to sectors.  Our alliance also is the only alliance that has a gamma base.  So I learn first hand the challenges associated with "balancing" and potato.

Ville wrote:

Our alliance also is the only alliance that has a gamma base.

This bit isn't true any more. I do too.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Awesome!

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

Cool! Where?

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Jita wrote:
Ville wrote:

Congratz!  Give that man access to the 'elite players only' forums

Having a station named after your broken dreams doesn't count.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I'm not talking about the hero worship stations you built as a shrine to me. I'm talking about the Joke gamma base we put up last week.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I hope your joking. Peanut will not sleep for a week again.

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

http://imgur.com/gallery/AQmbxNv