Topic: Protest monument

Devs can you add one, so we can protest and get some PR and news sites take notice. big_smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: Protest monument

Ictus monument somewhere in Tellesis please.

+1

best idea ever

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

3 x Bot Mk2 -> Bot statue

Statue can be deployed to (atleast) alpha. Doesn't decay over time. Has hp comparable to a gamma base. Player must flag to attack it.

Btw there is statues at Hershfield.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

There are Practice Targets on each alpha. Just sayin.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

7 (edited by BadAss 2014-11-26 13:32:00)

Weedy wrote:

balbes roll

Just @ Game

BadAss wrote:
Weedy wrote:

balbes roll

http://www.perp-kill.net/agent/BadAss

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Some landmarks could breathe some life into this game, just saying.

RIP PERPETUUM

Perhaps we could run various polls and decide which players might be deserving of an erection.

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Hell yeah Stradivar!

+1 Syndic or Styx

Energy to Earth!