Re: Hungary to english 99% scan

If the accuracy is going to randomly be 50% worse then it is misleading to even have seconds on the scan. I thought that it would just cap near 100% or approach a limit that isn't quite 100%.

can you back up your assumptions with all numbers necessary to reproduce it?

just saying "i expected 10minutes and got 15" does not help in any way.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Ah there is reason to belief it's my bookkeeping error as a very likely possibility. Scan made at 11:44:00 with 96.25% showed 16:34:52. I was on the passive SAP as it opened and then suprised cehcked the numbers 16 minutes to go. You can check that the Nauwy passive SAP was completed at 16:26:25, 8 minutes before the scan time and that doesn't include time taken to complete it. However it seems taht the 11:44:00 is on the dot and thus likely not written right when it happened. There is a clear possibility that SAP was as early as it could have been at exactly -10 minutes (with 2 minutes of completetion time).

While I was hasty the process of getting corrected shows how using signifcant numbers as a guide to accuracy salvages a lot.